(1/2) Chapter 11 - I mean the kid is seducing

Start from the beginning

"A'Fahhh, I like that girl over there. Can you ask for her phone number for me? She's looking at you" The whinny sound of P'Mesa make Prince turn to look at the person that the older whispered at. And of course, she's looking at Kuafah like how mostly the girls look at him. The tall boys mostly will stand out, but he's handsome and dress up well, that makes it even more outstanding.

"No, you ask yourself" He said that way while hugging Prince's neck and walking together, leaving the perverted person at the back. Mesa and JJ twitched their lips, if it's the old times, he will not reject it plus he will get it from himself too!

The word friend is short!

"He's doing it to make Nong happy right? Damn"

"Hmm that's right, freaking doctor"

"But Nong looks so cute with A'Fah. There's even people looking at them"

"The person at the left took out the phone to take pictures"

"Uh I'm jealous. N'Prince when he's in Omgoi are so bend in, dress up easy with normal slippers. Once he's down to the city, I thought he carry Paragon in his body"

"Because everyday is like runway" Mesa and JJ kept teasing because they're walking behind that pink moment that they created in front of them. When the 2 people looking good together tend to catch everyone's eyes.

But these 2 are looking good while dressing up very well, doing sweet interactions. The older one uses his arms to wrap around Nong to tell everyone that he's the owner. Nong, who has a hard time walking, uses his hands to wrap around the older's waist.

This scene in front killed me.

Prince who brought strawberries with chocolate to eat because he liked it. He brought them into his mouth full of joy. This is free, not because the seller is kind but the person beside him gave him his wallet.

"Is that nice?"

"Krab, I like it a lot"

"It reminds me of someone, he loves to eat strawberries like this too"

"Who is it?"

"My brother, why do you have to make that scary voice?" Squeeze Nong's nose because he can't stand his cuteness. Today he's specially possessive of him and he will be possessive of him everyday because Prince just did his new hairstyle and everyone is looking. They have been staring at him since Prince got out from the salon, in the restaurant, going back to the car, stepping out of the car and mostly are male who's looking at him.

That's why he has to hug his neck like this.

"You have a brother too?"

"Yes, same age as you too"

"Really?" He asked with his eyes wide because he probably guessed that he had a younger brother. But he didn't know if he's really his brother or junior in his work. He doesn't really know anything personally related to the doctor, he wants him to be comfortable telling him.

That's the time where the 2 wanted to continue the conversation but someone interrupted them. The mc walked down from the stage as requested by someone who ran and told him that there's someone very handsome here wearing all black, nice body, tall. To the point he has to walk down the stage together with his mic just to do something.

"Everyone make some noise!"

"(Scream!)"

"He's so handsome, who is he?"

"Ahh my heart! My heart!"

"That's my friend! My friend!" Mesa and JJ screamed loudly because now their own friend are getting chased. N'Prince laughs, distances himself away from the doctor who doesn't know what he's going to face and looks worried.