𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 : ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝕆ℝℝ𝕆ℝ𝕊

Start from the beginning

“ Beethoven ?” Tsukishima muttered to himself as he put his hand on the door when felt someone clutch his shirt.“ What ?” He asked, annoyed.

“ Don't open it. Let them finish the song,” Lev pleaded and Kotei nodded.
It was Beethoven’s moonlight sonata.

“ Are you kidding me ?”

“ I'm not.”

“ Tsukki doesn't understand because Tsukki’s no artist,” Kotei grumbled poking the tall boy in his back.

“ First get your pronouns right, midget,” Tsukishima retorted and was met with an angry red face peeking out from behind Lev’s leg.

“ This is not the time to—”

Lev whispered but stopped as did the music. The sweet melody floated into the air around them, it's soft tune still lingering in their ears for a second or two before there was complete silence.

It has ended.

Or maybe it was interrupted.

“ That's it. I'm opening it.”

“ Wait, no !”

Lev tried to pull him back but Tsukishima slid the door with a slam and entered the room. It was empty. Lev and Kotei followed, fearfully, dreading the silence.

“ Look. There's no one,” Tsukishima pointed out. He found the trumpet in the corner of the room. Walking towards it he stood near the object. Sighing he looked behind him,“ can you two please stop following me everywhere?”

“ I was wrong. I'm not that brave as I thought myself to be,” Lev whispered clutching Tsukishima’s shirt tightly in one hand.

“ Kotei wanna see the ghost one more time,” she admitted although she was visibly shaking from fear.

“ Whatever. We have to blow it, right ?” Tsukishima bent down to pick it up but Kotei was faster. She had never seen a trumpet before so she grew a bit excited.

“ Let Kotei do it,” she looked up at Tsukishima with sparkling eyes.

“ Just get over with it.”

She nodded. Taking a deep breath, she rushed towards the window, and before anyone could comprehend, climbed the chair near it and peered down at the crowd that was gathered below. With zero hesitation she smiled before yeeting it out of the window with all her might.

Lev and Tsukishima stood dumbfounded in the distance.
( O_O ) , ( –__– )

“ Done.” Kotei showed the duo a thumbs up.

Meanwhile....

“ It's our turn next,” Asahi said a bit afraid but Suga patted him on the back reassuring him.

Daichi, who was watching their exchange with an amused look, felt something heavy drop on his head and his whole life flashed before him.

“ Daichi !”

“ Sawamura-san !”

“ Oh my gosh ! Daichi-san !!”

Everyone rushed towards him as the older clutched his head and found the thing that had fallen on his head.

A trumpet ?

“ How many fingers am I holding up ?” Yaku asked as he crouched down before him.

Daichi stared at him blankly.“ None.”

“ Okay, good.” Yaku sighed in relief before getting up and declaring loudly,“ it's okay, guys! He's not dead ! He'll be fine !”