(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round

Start from the beginning

Athena looks away, but Cachari punches the ground by her head making her jump.

Cachari: Did you hear me?!

Athena: Yea! I did.

Cachari: Good.

He stands up and walks from her as Athena looks at Cachari extremely pissed.

Cachari: Don't call me... rich boy!

Athena sits as she looks back at the others, walking away, including Erwin. Ozpin and Shion were completely out of the conversation and room, as Athena was now left alone... as she looks down... her hand slowly going towards her right arm, as she tears up.

Athena: What am I doing?

Scene shows Blake outside in the ledge seated as she grabs a scroll... Y/N's and opens it. She knew the password as she went to contacts and found one that said "brother." She hesitates but clicks it and puts it in her ear, her other hand shaking... until seconds later, the call was picked up.

Adam: *scroll* Y/N?

Blake doesn't answer and sniffs but decides to talk.

Blake: No...

She could tell that Adam tensed up and got angry.

Adam: *scroll* Blake, decided to screw him over?

Blake: I... need your help.

Adam: *scroll* Convenient, coming from you means nothing.

Blake: I know I... left out of a sudden... but please I need you to come to Beacon.

Adam: *scroll* To Beacon? Out of all places? You really have betrayed your own people-

Blake: Adam! Y/N... he's dying...

There was a few seconds of silence after hearing that as Blake got scared.

Adam: *scroll* What?

Blake: He needs a blood transfusion... no one in Beacon is compatible... but you. He is stuck in a nightmare... Nightmare Grimm... is the only thing keeping him alive. But he needs you... he needs his brother right now.

Adam: *scroll* Why should I believe you?! You've always been an excellent liar-

Blake: It was The White Fang! They're being led by Roman Torchwick... a human!

Adam: *scroll* That's impossible... they would never work with a human.

Blake: Them where do you think they got the large amount of dust from? Who is the best thief in Vale?!

Adam stayed quiet as Blake looks down and sniffs.

Blake: Just... please save him...

Adam still was quiet, until he finally talked.

Adam: *scroll* You do what you have to do. I will do mine.

Blake: Adam!

The call ended and she threw the scroll away, cracking it as she shows a very frustrated face. She looks down, scene changing to Weiss seated in a bench very thoughtful with hands together, tapping the floor.

???: You look lost.

She looks to her right and sees Cachari who quickly raises his hand.

Cachari: I'm not here to judge you.

Weiss: If you want to do it... be free to do so.

Cachari: I didn't... really...

Weiss looks down as Cachari sits down by her side.