Kaishu reunion....(2)

Karan/Kairav - baby/chotu....

Karan immediately hugged akshu and calmed her....by singing the song.....

Kairav - akshu chotu ..... Kya hua...??(to karan) hello excuse me .... What happened to akshu ??
Karan- she got a panic attack.... That's what i feared for..... Thank god i came with her....or else how u would have handled her ??
Kairav- what did u say ??? How u would have handled her ??? She is my sister and i can handle her well.... And also who are u to say this ??
Karan- i am karan shubham goenka son of shubham and sonakshi goenka ..... Akshu brother and to u also.....okay kairav ....
Kairav( with teary eyes) - shubham chachu....sachme aap shubham chachu ka beta ....matlab mera bhai....
Karan- haan kairav .... Mera baby....
Kairav- bhai akshu never used to get this type of panic attack....how come ???
Karan- no kairav she gets these frequently for the past 1 year .... That's what she told us....because of that evil stepmother torture.....u probably may not know this because....

Kairav saw akshu waking up because of their loud noise....

Akshu- kairav bhaiya ..... Karan bhaiya...
Both- haan baby....
Kairav- chotu why didn't u tell me about sirat torture to anyone.....not even to me....
Akshu- I tried but she would beat me for that also...she just want our property....and also because of me ... U are in this condition....I am sorry bhai..
Kairav- no chotu .... I also did wrong....sorry chotu...
Ak- sorry bhai...
Kv- sorry chotu...

They kept on saying sorry like this .... At one point karan asked both of them to stop....and once they stopped ....they started laughing....
    Suddenly akshu felt dizzy.....

Karan- akshu ..... what's happening ?? U took ur anxiety medicines....??

Akshu nodded her head in no cutely....Karan gave her medicines and he picked her in his arms....

All the family members came in to meet kairav and was smiling as they saw akshu sleeping in karan lap and he moving to and fro in the room like a father making the baby sleep.....all the members warded off the evil eyes seeing the sight in front of them.....

Nk- kairav how are u bacha??
Kv- maamu mein theekoon but chachu mahaan hai??
Nk(acting) - who ??? U have any chachu??? I dont know any chachu...
Kv- maamu mera shubham chachu....mahaan hai woh???
Nk- who is that shubham??
Kv- buami where is chachu.....pls tell me....
Sh- when ur chachu is here why ask maamu and buami??

Kairav turned and saw shubham and sona standing along with arjun.....he came and hugged kairav tightly.....kairav felt a fatherly warmth after so many days.....he also met sona who was like his tina the tintin whom he missed do much.....

Kairav was in hospital for the next 2 days and shubham and sona took care of him so much taht he felt that his mumma papa has come back....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye
Signing off
Nandy