Kairav is unwell....

The scene starts from naksh shouting after attending the call ....

Naksh- no this cant happen.... Kairav mera bacha ...
Akshu- maamu kya  hua bhai ko ??bhai theekoon na??
Naksh-nhi princess....u know na kairav has a weak heart.... Any thing which gives shock to him can give him a heart attack....
Akshu- haan maamu that's why papa took extra care of bhai...but now what happened ....
Naksh - heart attack .....
Ak- kya???( shocked)
Naksh- haan for the past few days he has been very sad because he didn't know where u were .... And yesterday he received a will which was written by kartik to him that all the property which he and naira earned belongs only to kairav and akshu and not even a penny to aarohi and sirat and to other goenka.....and knowing this they all confronted kairav as to how kartik could give his properties to him and that unlucky girl.... Kairav fought with them and in the middle akhilesh told that who knows that kairav may or may not be kartik child....and unable to handle the shock , he got a heart attack and vansh had taken him to the hospital and gayu and samarth chachu are on the way ....

All are shocked to hear what naksh said.... And angry also...keerti was more affected and also naksh because they knows how goenkas  fought with naira for kairav but now they are speaking like this for that aaru.....kaira was also shocked because her baby brother....

All went to hospital and shubham and sona made a decision that they will take their 4 children to london and told everyone the same .... Surekha also agreed because she thought that after nidhi delivery they will go to london....and naksh also agreed ....

They went to the hospital and met samarth gayu who was crying inconsolably  and samarth was calming her....as soon as she saw akshu she was shocked and also very happy that she hugged her tightly.....meanwhile naksh and samarth went to the doctor....

Nk- doctor how is my beta ??
Samarth- haan doctor how is kairav mera bacha??
Dr- actually mr.singhaniyas and mr.goenka , the patient is.......

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a shorter update

Bye
Signing off
Nandy