Caught In Act

Chapter 15

Mission 1: Act as if you are normal.

I acted as if I'm randomly walking to the door and looking at my surroundings. I inspected the room to ensure someone wouldn't see what I will be doing next.

Mission 2: sneak a peek

I peeked outside carefully and wandered my eyes at the outside greenery to find his five o'clock figure.

My eyes locked with him.

He was leaning down his body in his car's metallic silver hood while smirking arrogantly and spinning a key ring on his finger.

The nerves of this man!

'Yeah you decided to get along with him'
My subconscious mind mocked me.

I approached him with a poker face to have a cold encounter and not let his ego to a built empire.

"I was left with no choice so I had to join you."
I shrugged remaining my expressionless façade.

"If that helps you at night to sleep so let it be."
He said running his eyes on my face emanating fewer emotions I couldn't read.

"Don't think so highly of yourself."
I retorted cocking my eyebrows and rolling my eyes.

"I would never do that to the lady who helped me, how could you even accuse me when I think thousand times before hurting a fly."
He said as if he is the most innocent soul in this sinful world but I didn't miss the mockery he threw over me.

"Your conception makes no sense Hazel."
He said my name huskily. My legs maybe gave up, they started wobbling and my mind was running a marathon.

God this man is irresistible!

I regretted taking Brielle's suggestion of meeting him again.

Hearing this my subconscious mind stirs awake

'Someone is on her bad memory. Let me help you to remind you, of the suggestion Brielle advised, you choose to ignore and after fighting with your non-existent brain you decided to sneak a peek of him and then should I also have to describe the rest___'

My subconscious mind pointed out, insulting me with a loud snort. 

"Wh_where we will be go_going?!"
I stuttered and cleared my throat awkwardly.

Ewww, why on earth I was stammering?! I never did this. I should go for check-ups.

Maybe he drugged my drinks.

"Don't run your pretty little brain that far. I'm not going to kidnap you and you can walk away if you are not comfortable with me. I would never do anything without your consent and forcing someone will be the last I'll ever do."

"I don't trust you."
I truthfully said without any doubt. He chuckled saying 'I know'.

"I need a verbal answer, do you wanna go?"

"That's why I am here willing to take an unknown adventure with an unknown person."

"Then if you get kidnap I will take no responsibility."
He said cracking up, I shook my head smiling a little.
"You are something else."
He chuckled shaking his head.

"You're such a narcissist"
I bickered smiling a little.

He led me to his car and opening the door in ecstasy he ushered me to sit.

Opening the other door he settled himself in the driver seat wearing the seat belt. I also fixed myself in the seat and he started the ignition and the car started with a roar.

Maybe the journey with Aiden was going to be full of adventures...