Lady In Red

Chapter 6

Present:

I wore a simple spaghetti-strapped bodycon knee-length dress. A small slit on my nude pink dress displays a bit of the upper area of my left knee with fewer sequins in the waistline. A small diamond necklace draped around my neck with small diamond earrings.

I'm looking fine. I wasn't going to get ready this way but Brielle made me. She enchanted her charisma on my face by doing my makeup and chignon. She was looking at me like a proud artist who finished a billion-dollar artwork.

"You are looking bombshell."

She wiped away her fake tears and sniffled, I rolled my eyes at her worst acting. Drama queen.

I avoided looking at the mirror, it reflects me beautifully while I know I'm the ole me.

I feel nothing but aches

I was looking so beautiful, delightful, splendid yet fragile.

Taking a deep breath I halted outside leaving the lifeless room once I made it beautifully.

_________________________________________________________________

Past:

A few retreating footsteps echoed from the front door. A strong male cologne hit my nostrils. I wasn't ready or I'll never be. Brielle glared at the couple and started munching her chips loudly ignoring their presence completely.

"Aunt Heather, it's been a long time. Mom misses you badly but you know how busy she is with her upcoming projects. Anyway, How are you?!"

"I'm fine dear. Thanks for asking, you both please take a sit."

"No auntie we will but another time, we have to go shopping."
She said flashing her hands with accessories and expensive rings on her slutty fingers.

"Are you ready Hazel?!"
The big diamond ring she held up in front of my eyes.

"Oh, it's lovely seeing you, Does tell your mom to set her peace she is getting no younger."
My mom bit back in her sweetest tone and Brielle splutter out the juice she was drinking.

For the first time in my life, I loved the raging picture I saw on her face. Take it bitch!!!

"Hazel you are coming?!"
She curtly said wiggling her Gucci handbag.

Show-ups...

"You're forgetting it's not your daddy's or any of your sugar daddy's property."
Brielle said in annoyance.

"Don't you see the damn thing on my finger?!"
She seethed showing her finger.

"Oops, my bad I see them in every whores finger."
She sneered rolling her eyes.

"I'll not take it silently if anyone disrespects I would be a wife like this."
Finally, he said in a hard voice yet so manly that didn't stirr me up moreover disgust crawl up my skin.

A year changed everything about him.

I can see under my lashes how much his body changed, they were now bulging taut, and veiny muscles. His dark blonde hair dyed into long wavy chocolate brown

It took a year to change his body appearance

"five minutes."
I shortly answered ending the conversation before coming out of this place. I know a pair of eyes looking at me but I refused to look.

I took my handbag and put on an umbrella. It was gloomy all day anytime will be raining. I took one of my favorite books to pass the boring time I'll be sending with them.