Illustration Reactions 1

Jaden: "Ok people, let's take a break from reacting to videos, but instead react to illustrations of yourselves."

Hirata: "What do you mean by that Jaden-san?"

Jaden: "I mean what I meant, you guys will be reacting to photos of yourselves."

Jaden: "Alright here is the first one."

When: Cruise Exam

When: Cruise Exam

"You were bullied ever since you were little. You were a victim throughout elementary school and junior high. You wanted to act tough so you could stop being bullied. Am I right?"

"D-did you hear this...from Hirata-kun?"

"Hirata is everyone's ally, for better or worse. He'll help you, like he'll help anyone. Even if you got your position in Class D by pretending to be Hirata's girlfriend, he won't be of any use to you in situations like this. He isn't a good enough host for a parasite like you."

Kei's friends: "Ayanokoji-kun, what are you doing to Karuiza-San!"

Kei: Don't be mad at him, he was just helping me."

Jaden: "Yes, what Karuizawa said was true. Ayanokoji was just helping free from her shackles."

Sato: "It's that true, Karuizawa-san? You were a victim of bullying ever since elementary school?"

Kei just nodded and was being comforted by her friends.

Hirata: "Thank you for that Kiyotaka-kun, but I think you should tone down a bit with your methods even if it is effective."

Kiyotaka: "No problem Yousuke, but you do know that's not how I do things."

Hirata: "I guess your right."

I guess that's how he tamed her- Ryuen

I wish senpai~ does that to me, too~. That would be so hot -Amasawa/AFC

I seriously don't know why you would enjoy it. Well... since it's Ayanokoji, maybe every girl would like it also -Jayden

Mii-Chan: "Wait, so you guys were in a fake relationship the whole time?"

Kei: "Yes, I was a victim of bullying in the past, so I told Hirata-kun about my past and ask him to be my fake boyfriend because I didn't want that to ever be repeated again."

Matsushita: "So it's that the reason why you broke up with him, is because Ayanokoji-kun was able to help you stand back up again?"

Kei just nodded again and her friends thanked Ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji-kun/Kiyotaka-kun is very nice to be able to help Karuiza-San overcome her trauma - Ichinose/Hiyori

(Ye, that's right. I made Hiyori use Ayanokojiks first name because like he said, it doesn't make sense if one person calls the other person by their first name when the other calls them by their family name.
I'm pretty sure he said this during Vol 7.5, but let me know if he didn't and I'll change it.)