𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Ambrosia.

A nustle of unruly pink hair shifts in her bed. A soft whine escapes her.. she wants to sleep.

Ambrosia.

The pinkette whines loudly this time, rubbing her eyes. They glimmer in the moonlight.

Ambrosia. Come to me.

Finally, the little girl adheres to the mysterious voice in her head. She sits up in her bed, staring at her tiny feet hazily, sleep still foggy in her head.

Follow my voice.

The girl named Ambrosia listens, and she leaves her bed in the middle of the night.

..And take heed of my wisdom.

She isn't quite sure of where she is going. It's as if her body is leading the way, not her mind. Through the halls, along the beautifully blue glass panes, past the door of her annex.

Bare feet are met with the soft blades of grass. Outside, the cool midnight air flutters around Ambrosia, the leaves and foliage in the wind seemingly pointing her in the direction she must tred. The air nips at her skin, as a sign of encouragement from her mysterious guide.

The doors of the Main Temple were normally difficult for such a small child to open, but tonight, it like she had been given a boost of strength, and found no problem getting past the doors. Her feet stepped over meticulously placed smooth stones and avoided the pretty weeds of flowers that wouldn't get picked until they absolutely had to be.

All of these visuals blurred in her head. Not all of her was there.. no, a more primal, subconsious part of herself had awoken that night, called upon by the one Master she and her family served and protected.

The World Tree.

Ambrosia stared up at the glowing, magnificent tree. It's silver, icey hue shining on her skin, enveloping her in it's inviting embrace.

Ambrosia.

The Tree spoke to her again. Her God, her Blessing, even though she was a young child, of course she would listen to the revelation it would give.

There was a sudden pressure on her forehead. As if someone had reached out and touched her, opening her mind and sticking whatever it saw fit inside of her small head.

I regret that I must burden you like this, young child. I will be stripping you of your childhood, your innocence, and your safety. However, it must be done.

Ambrosia's innocent expression stared up at the tree. She didn't understand what it was saying, not yet. But it felt.. sad. It made her feel sad.

Her eyes widened. The pressure on her forehead slipped into her head itself, and it soon became unbearable.

Falling to her knees, the small child heaved, tears forming in her eyes as everything around her started to dissapear, and become white nothingness.

With this.. I rest the wheels of fate in your hands, young one.

﹕♡﹕

[ prologue end ]

hello everyone! I'm very, very excited to finally release my fanfiction!
this story follows the life of ambrosia de alger obelia, a fanmade or-
-irginal character that I have had for almost a year and a half at the
time of writing this.

this is just the prologue, and the first official chapter has already
been released, so please go read it! this story is mainly for fun
and full of my personal opinions about the series.

This Chapter was proofread by my good friend ! On intsgram, she is known a (@myearts_uwu)! Please go check out her own WMMAP fanfiction, "Nursing the Overthrown Emperor Back to Health"!

if you want to follow me for story and art updates, please followmy instagram! (@strawberrry.fraise)