Mr boss man- Austin butler(nsfw)

Start from the beginning

" Yes it is, except I know the fact that you want me to fuck you"

His one hand has reached your lace underwear, and you feel his finger rubbing your clit through your underwear. You let out a soft moan.

"How exactly do you know that's true, Mr butler?"

Next thing you know, Austin rips off your lace underwear and throws it somewhere in his office, tossing them like they were nothing. You were shocked of how strong he was.

"Because I see the way you look at me and the other ladies tell me how you tell them you have sex dreams with me in them"

"you know what, fuck it, yes I want you to fuck me hard on your desk"

Austin looks surprised of what you just confessed, then before he can say anything you grab his shirt and pull him into a passionate kiss and one of his hands still on your waist and then the other on the table. His very soft lips are on yours, you can feel the bulge in his pants against your skirt. You moan between kisses, and you can feel his hand lifts your skirt up. Austin's hand that was holding your waist is now fingering your wet sex. His lips leaves yours, and he starts planting hot kisses on your neck.

"A-austin"

"yes doll"

"D-dont you want to make sure the door is locked?"

" I don't give a fuck if someone walks in on us"

"great minds think a lot"

Austins lifts you up on the desk, even throwing the papers you had worked on, and you reach for his belt. He helps you out and takes his belt off while you're taking your shirt off"

"god-damn, you are sexy"

"just shut up and fuck me already"

You start pulling down his pants as well as his underwear where you can see his very hard cock. Austin grabs your hips and pulls you close to him as you feel his hard cock against your entrance.

" You want me?"

"Like I said, shut your damn mouth-"

Before you can finish what you were saying, Austin shoves his hard cock into you. Your moans are very loud. You don't even care if people can hear you. He kept the pace going in and out. His balls are hitting your thighs, making somewhat of a loud noise. Minutes later.

"O-oh Austin, I think I'm going to cum"

He's fingers start circling your clit while he's hard cock is still fucking your sex.

"C'mon doll, come for me"

Your moans are louder than they were before, you orgasm, and it's the best it has ever been before. Then Austin pulls he still hard cock out of you.

"Finish me off"

You're out of breath, just having the best orgasm in your life.

"H-huh"

" I said finish me off, so get on your knees.

"Yes boss"

Austin backs up, and you get off his desk, you get onto the floor on your knees.

"Naughty girl"

"That I am"

You giggle, then you hear a knock on the door.

"Shit" you whisper

"Austin, you in there?"

You hear a woman's voice. Austin starts lifting his underwear and his pants up, and you have nowhere to go but under the table, so you grab your shirt and go under Austin's table as quick as you can.

"Yea I'm here, just hold on for one minute"

"Ok Austin"

You roll your eyes of how everyone is so obedient to him. Austin quickly picks up the papers that he had tossed and sets them aside on his desk, then also buttoning his shirt, he sits down, and he looks under his desk to see you.

" No funny business y/n, you hear me?"

"Sure boss"

You look up at Austin, and you can see that he is still hard. So that gives you an idea.

"Ok, you can come in"

You can the door open and close also with the clicking of a woman's heels.

"So what do you need, rose?"

"Well I was going to come in here and ask where y/n is because we were going to have lunch together"

You totally forgot about having lunch with rose today, but it's too late now because you just had the best orgasm with your boss. Your hand starts going up to Austin's pants, and you start taking the zipper and unzipping his pants.

"O-oh well, I don't know, sorry"

You get to his underwear, and you start rubbing his hard cock. He moans very softly.

"Oh ok, well, do you have an idea?"

"Maybe she forgot and went out to eat already" he says in a shaky voice

"Are you ok, Austin?"

"Yea, I'm fine, what about you?"

You take his hard cock out of his underwear and your tongue slowly starts to do circle motions on his tip.

"I'm great, thanks for asking.

You can hear her pause for a minute.

" Is that a pair of lace underwear...? "

"O-oh yea, I guess they are"

You and Austin totally forgot that he threw them randomly in his office you giggle quietly to yourself then you take Austin in your mouth bobbing your head up and down.

"F-fuck" he mumbles

"What was that? And who are those?"

"Oh nothing, and those are mine for special purposes"

"Oh"

You start to go faster, bobbing your head up and down also jerking him off.

"Yea, sorry about that, I should have put those away"

"Oh no it's fine, I can go ahead and leave, so I try finding y/n"

"Well good luck"

"Thanks"

You can hear rose leave, then you feel Austin's hand forcing you to deep throat his cock.

"You think you can get away with sucking me off in front of your friend."

You can't say anything, and you're just making gurgling noises.

"That's right, take it all in"

"O-oh god, I think I'm going to cum"

Next thing you know, you can feel Austin's warm cum in your mouth and throat, then Austin's hand leaves you your head, and you take Austin out of your mouth.

"Swallow it"

You swallow all the cum that was in your mouth, then crawl out from under his desk.

"Yes sir"

You stand up by him putting your shirt back on, then Austin smacks your ass, you jump a little, but you don't mind. You walk over to where your underwear is, and you pick them up and throw them at Austin.

"Cya later boss... "

You wink and leave his office, leaving him shocked but satisfied.