"He's yours?" A voice asked from besides me as I looked down to see a fairly tall redhead stood right besides me.

"Yep." I chuckled. "Is she yours?" I asked as I watched the little girl climb up on Blake's head.

"Yep, she loves coming here." She smiled just as Max and Mia made their way over to us.

"Riley! I haven't seen you in a while!" Mia grinned as she wrapped her arms around the redhead while she laughed and hugged her back.

"Amber came down with something so we couldn't make it to the last game." She said as she high fived Max.

"I see you've met my brother, Mason." Mia grinned as I almost rolled my eyes. "He's got a little girl too, Elle. She absolutely hates coming to these games." She laughed as Riley shot me an amused look.

"Amber hates them too but she loves the attention she gets from her uncle." She said as she rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Maybe you guys should..." Mia started but I instantly cut her off.

"Emmy, why don't you say bye to everyone? We need to get going soon." I said as he pouted but nodded anyway.

One by one, he made his way around the guys and hugged them all goodbye while I shook their hands and picked him up.

"Mason..." Max sighed as I shook my head.

"We'll see you guys at home. I'll pick up Atlas." I told them as he nodded and looked over at a guilty Mia.

She shouldn't need to feel guilty but at the same time she knows that she needs to stop trying. I understand where she's coming from, her brother is only twenty four and has his entire life to live. Surely he can move on at some point. I can't though, and it won't happen. As sad as it sounds, I'd never be able to and I know it. I would never feel happy or content with any relationship I ever get on, all I would feel is guilt and betrayal.

Making my way out of the room, Emerson rambled on about everything the team had told him while hugging the signed football close to his chest. Once we got to the car, he let out a loud yawn and rubbed his eyes, the sleepless nights have definitely been catching up to him.

It wasn't long before he completely passed out in his car seat barely two minutes into the drive. I certainly expected him to pass right out in the car but I figured it would take a lot more time than it actually did. It seemed as though he could talk about it hours on end.

By the time I got to Ben's the entire house was pitch black. There were no lights on.

Rolling down Emerson's window, I got out of the car after parking in the driveway and opened the door. Not a single sound. It felt almost bone chilling. I don't like this, all it does it being up unwanted memories.

Before I could say something I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into the kitchen. Just as I was about to throw a punch, Ben's green eyes caught my eye and I instantly relaxed.

"What's going on?" I whispered in confusion.

"Elle is fudging scary Mason." Ben said as he scanned the hallway to see where she is.

Before I had the chance to reply, my little girl jumped out of nowhere wearing a clown mask and a nerf gun in her hands. She let out a loud war cry as she shot bullet after bullet at us. Ben and I didn't bother dodging them, we took them all and 'fell' to the floor.

"Gotcha!" She grinned as she stood over us before pulling off the mask.

"I...I can't b...believe m...my own d...daughter w...would k..kill me." I said as I closed my eyes and let my body go limp.