The Beginning

Hi everyone,first chapter and I'm scared.I am really excited to start this and I genuinely hope to lead others by speaking of the gospel and the truth of what we live in and who God truly is.

I would first like to say that I hope to make disciples for Christ and I hope this book reaches people and that I spread the gospel and wisdom through all this.

I will take questions and also what people want me to talk about or what I have knowledge on.

I will also take criticism and accept if someone sees a flaw in anything and wishes to tell me.

As for any hate,I am not going to answer to that because it will be expected but I want to do this because God is worth it and spreading his message is worth it.

If anyone wants to ask anything or talk to me about anything,then I will gladly go ahead and talk about it,if I have knowledge on it but this is all for the glory of God.

We as people who have a relationships with God are called to make disciples and to spread a message to everyone who has not see the truth,if God can use this to change somebody's life then I will be so pleased and joyful.

I'm not sure about updates but if I see something or receive a request that I am called by Christ to talk about then I will.

I hope to lead you all to our heavenly father and that we all can cultivate a friendship on Wattpad over here and advice can be given to me and I can give advice to you all.

I am excited and I hope we all discover a relationship with each other with cultivating our relationship with Jesus Christ,our Lord and Savior.

Love,Diane