Chapter 11 - Unreal Reveal

(tysm for 2.1k reads :D (more art of mine that has nothing to do with the story))

Everyone looks at each other to confirm they heard him right. "What do you mean by sidekick powders?" Nendou being the idiot he is thinks he said something completely different.

Kaidou starts laughing. "That's a great joke, Saiki. If you really are who you say are, we're gonna need more proof than a sappy speech. The dark reunion is always watching, y'know?" Kaidou tries to act cool but is actually having a mini panic attack.

Saiki proceeds to levitate, and then teleport about 4 feet behind him. "Is that good enough for you?" he says sarcastically.

"Woah, Saiki! That's a cool magic trick!" Nendou starts clapping. Everyone continues to ignore his stupid remarks.

"Wait, so you're a superhero?" Hairo asks.

Teruhashi laughs awkwardly. "Well, that's not really correct but... I guess you could say that?" Everyone's attention suddenly averts to Teruhashi. "Oh, I forgot to mention that part! I already knew. He told me after I had... Y'know." She looks away awkwardly but still smiles warmly as everyone else looks more shocked than before.

Kuboyasu is taken aback by this and goes back to his earlier comment. "Wait so you are dating?!" Teruhashi just looks back at him, crossed her arms, and looks at the floor. "... Sorry?"

"Okay, now that you all know, let's go home." Everyone doesn't expect this and looks at him surprisingly. Saiki snaps his fingers and they're suddenly in PK academy. (idk if he can do that or not but I thought it was kinda funny)

"K-K-K-K-" Kaidou starts stuttering the letter K and turning pale. Saiki on the other hand starts walking away nonchalantly.

Hairo gets shocked but stays focused, "Saiki! Where are you going?!" Saiki stops and turns around. "So you're just gonna continue like that? Really? You have those powers, do something good with it!" Saiki lets a sweat drop. He knew someone would ask this, but he just didn't want someone to. 

"I just don't... wanna be the center of attention." Saiki continues to walk away.

Something suddenly clicks in Nendou's head, "Hey, Saiki. I don't know how you got us home but, I would use something like that for the better." He doesn't;t know how to take it, and just teleports away.

"Maybe we were a bit too pushy?" Teruhashi tries to look at it better, but she really isn't.

Maybe that was too-  Kusuo gets interrupted by his parents walking into his room.

"KU! WHAT?!" Kusuo's mom gets very surprised by him being back. "WHERE? WHERE WERE YOU?!"

Kusuo's dad walks in crying. "Stop hallucinating Hunny, Kusuo's dead."

"No! He's right there!" Kurumi points at Kusuo. 

Kuniharu gets shocked. "AHH!" 

Ugh... Why did I not think stuff through? Maybe I'll teleport to- 

"We were so worried! Why didn't you tell us you were leaving? And your friends? Where are they?" Kurumi hugs Kusuo tightly, letting go at the end of her sentence. Kusuo just stands there. 

"They're at PK." Kuniharu and Kurumi are both taken aback by this. 

"What do you mean they're at PK? School ended 2 days ago!" Kuniharu says slightly yelling. "We have to call the police, they've been looking everywhere."

Crap. If they call the police, they'll ask where we went. No way those morons can keep a secret for more than 3 seconds, plus we don't have a cover story. I can't tell the police I'm physic, it'll hit the government, and eventually the world. What the hell am I gonna do?  Kusuo starts to panic slightly, while his dad calls the police.

("Hello, police? I'd like to report an accidental homicide." okay back to the book lmao)

Kusuo's parents continue to talk to the operator while Kusuo panics. Most of his 'friends' have already returned to their houses and are telling their parents about what happened. What was he gonna do?

"Yes, thank you." He puts his phone back into his pocket. "The police are coming in 5 minutes." Suddenly, Kusuo passes out. 

"Ku?" Kurumi asks the now unconscious Kusuo. "OH MY GOD KUSUO DIED!" Kusuo decided the best thing to do was to shut down and pass out. Even with him passing out, he couldn't come up with anything at the time. 

When he woke up, the police were already there. "So, sir. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah sure." Kusuo sits on his couch next to the police officer.

The police officer clears their thought. "So, what happened? And how exactly did you get back?"

Kusuo sweats. he remembers his 'friends', and everything they did. And how they reacted. He may have acted calm, but their words meant a lot to him. He thought about it and thought about it hard. 

"I have physic powers."

(I rlly hope you guys loved this book as much as I loved writing it :D, now I'm gonna go back, and fix spelling mistakes ex. Tysm for so many reads! This is my most read book ever!!)