Chapter 3 - Reunited

(Saiki POV) (I JUST GOT HOME FROM CAMPING UHH #9 IN KOMI?! 104 READS!? TYSM!!!)

As soon as we stepped into the mall, I got my telepathy back. Sure, I couldn't think well, but at least I don't have to worry about that anymore.

I guess this is technically a date with Saiki... except for whoever the heck that guy is. Oh well, as long as we don't find the others. Teruhashi thinks. Have some decency.

"So how long have you been here?" Tadano Asks. Stop talking and lead us to your friends so we can get the heck out of here.

Teruhashi smiles warmly. "Well, I guess about an hour or so. Hey is that-?" You've got to be kidding me.

"Hey, buddy! Who's this guy?" Why is Nendou here? And Hairo too? I was so focused on those 2 I wasn't listening to anything else.

"How did you two get here?" Teruhashi asks surprised but also slightly scared.

Hairo starts thinking. "Well, I guess after we got out the purple thing we ended up on the roof of this mall."

"Then after that, we realized that this place used the same currency as us! Crazy right?" Nendou adds. That's because we're still in Japan.

Hairo holds up his bags. "Then we kinda went crazy trying to find the coolest things!" I don't care. 

"Hey look, there's Komi!" Tadano points to some purple-haired girl.

Teruhashi then notices another familiar face. "Is that-?" You've got to be kidding me.

Kaidou and Aren run up to us while Komi follows slowly behind.

"How'd you guys get here?" Kaidou asks.

Kaidou goes on and on about how they got here. I can barely hear him over the sound of someone's thoughts. What the hell?! How is there someone on earth who come to the same level as me?! No, she's not even within the same level as status! How come she isn't saying anything? That's because she's scared of you.

"GUYS I GOT YAMAI!" Some pink-haired short person started running up to us and another not as short browned haired person walked behind them.

Tadano and Komi seem to know them. Maybe that's who they were meeting up with.

"Hi, Komi!" Uh oh, another Imu. Who the heck is that girl? How is she like a goddess? I'll prove to her that Komi is the best and always will be! Nevermind.

Najimi starts to try and be friends with us, even though I have no interest. "Hey, pink-hair! Turn that frown upside down because we're going shopping!" (sorry if I get their personality wrong I haven't watched kcc in a while) They kinda just stand there waiting for me to reply. What the heck is up with this guy? He won't even respond. 

"Sorry, Saiki isn't much of a talker. But once he gets used to it, he's a great friend." Teruhashi specks for me. How can you determine that? I've never even physically said anything to you yet.

Tadano laughs a little. "Najimi here talks a lot, but it's okay if you're not comfortable." Stop talking about me like that.

Najimi starts talking "Hey, Since we have such a big group, we should split up into 4 groups!" How about 10? Also, 4 doesn't even spilt evenly.

"Great idea! I'll be with Komi." Teruhashi says. after how awkwardly things ended at Saiki's house, I think I'd rather be with someone else. Fine with me.

"Can I go wit-" Yamai started saying something.

"I'll only split up if I can be with my buddy!" Nendou interrupts. Can I be a group of 1?

That stupid ugly guy just interrupted my chance to show I'll always stick up for Komi! She can't be alone with this wannabe!! You're the wannabe.

Tadano smiles. "Can I go with you two?" 

"Sure kid." Nendou smiles like a possessed garbage can as Tadano looks worried for his life.

I start walking off and Nendou and Tadano seemed to get the hint as we walked further into the mall. With every step I took, I just wanted Tadano and the other weirdos to leave so we could all go home. Sure, I could just teleport home, it's not like we're in a different universe, But with all these people around I would stand out as a total freak show and I would be all over the news. Maybe I should just wait it out.

Nendou points at a store. "Hey look, a ramen place!" Don't you go to ramen places all the time?

"We should go in." Tadano smiles.

So now I'm sitting eating ramen while those 2 talk about something. I don't know, I haven't been listening. What I'm more worried about is who's next door.

"Komi, do you like this kind of stuff?" It's Teruhashi and Komi, They're in a clothing store. I don't care about what they're doing, what I care about is what they're thinking. I wonder if Komi has a boyfriend. 

And on the other hand, Maybe teruhashi could help me with Tadano.

"Hey, Komi? I was just wondering do you have a boyfriend yet?" Maybe she help me with Saiki. I hate these people.

Komi glows a bright red. "Is that a yes?" Komi shakes her head faster than the speed of light.

Komi writes in her notebook. "Do you?" 

Teruhashi now glows a bright red. "N-No! It's just a-a crush!" Why did she respond with a  question? I hope Saiki isn't around. I'm closer than you think.

Who else is around here?

Why is Aren teamed up with Yamai and Najimi? They're not even in a store. "KOMI WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!" Oh, I get it.

"You clearly haven't seen her up close! Komi is dirt compared to Teruhashi!" Aren stands up for Teruhashi. I honestly don't care who wins this fight.  

Najimi just kinda stands there, watching them as their fight gets more heated. "How about we agree they're both pretty in their own ways?" They try to walk them down.

"NO!" Aren and Yamai have somehow said 'No' at the exact same time. 

Aren looks like he could punch a hole in the wall. "YOU JUST HAVEN'T SEEN HER UP CLOSE!" Aren starts pointing a finger in the air in Yamai's face.

"GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF MY FACE!" Yamai quotes something that died like a month ago.

Najimi just stands there awkwardly, as people stare at the two while passing by. 

How did I get stuck with him?  Kaidou seemed to get stuck with Hairo in Dick's hardware store.

Hairo sits in front of the hiking section. "Kaidou! It seems we need to go find fishing gear as well!" Why do you need fishing gear?

"Can't we just walk home?" Kaidou tries to knock some sense into him.

Hairo looks offended. "It's almost dark, Kaidou! We can't possibly do that! Also, it's a great time to go camping!"

"Saiki? Saikiii? sAiki?? SAIIIKIII?!" Nendou shoving his face into mine.  

yare yare.