𝟐 | 𝐀𝐜𝐞

Misaki's age: 18

"If you continue desiring more and more, it will just increase the damage on both sides purposelessly. Those of you who only want to fight more..." Shanks takes out his sword from his scabbard "bring it on! We're happy to fight you!"

"What do you think, Teach? I mean, Blackbeard!" Shanks glared at him.

"You're more handsome than ever, Red-Haired. Those scars look good on you." Teach laugh.

Shanks glare darkened, Yasopp, Misaki and another dude takes out their musket.

Teach laughs "let's stop this, then!"

The two men and lassie lowered their weapons.

"I already got what I wanted. And we're not ready to fight you guys yet. Let's go, guys!" Teach laugh as he walks away with his crew.

After Teach his crew left, Shanks puts his sword away.

"Everyone. For now, you need to do as I say! Whitebeard, Ace... let us handle the burial of those two. The war was broadcast to the world. I won't let you dishonor their death in public any longer!"

"That's ridiculous! We raise a shout of victory by exposing their dead bodies to public view!" A Navy Vice Admiral said

"Vice Admiral is right!" A Navy soldier said

"Are you trying to bring disgrace to our victory?! We're not gonna listen to a pirate!" Another Soldier said

"I agree!" Sengoku suddenly said.

"Fleet Admiral-dono!"

"Only because it's you, I allow it, Red-Haired!" Sengoku continued saying.

"But...!"

"I will take the blame on myself!" Sengoku said

"Thanks" Shanks said

"Treat the injured now! This war is...over!" Sengoku announced.

"Those of you who are able to move, help the medics! Carry for the seriously injured ones first! Don't let anyone else die here!" Garp ordered.

Misaki walks towards Ace and takes off her shirt.

"What's she doing?" A Navy soldier asks

"Who cares?! We get to see her without a shirt"

Misaki glares at them and activated her conquer's haki, causing for the both male to passed out.

"Fucking perverts" she muttered.

Her eyes soften when she looks at Ace. She brings her shirt to his face and started wiping his face gently.

She smiled sadly when she saw his smile.

'Fucking dumbass...'

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Red-Haired, I've no words to express my gratitude." Marco said.

Both him and Shanks are standing in front of Ace's and Whitebeard's grave. Misaki's sitting on the ground, in front of Ace's grave.

"Stop talking nonsense. I always respected Whitebeard, even though he was my enemy. Even Sengoku respected him."

"Alright, we should go now." Shanks said after the silence surrounded them.

"Yes. Thanks."

Shanks walks towards the ship, with Misaki beside him.

Shanks puts his arms around her shoulder "Why don't we drink Sake together?"

Misaki pushed him away "I don't like Sake, or any booze for that matter."

"You're just like Izumi..."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

*purururu*

*purururu*

*purururu*

*purururu*

*clank*

"Misaki here, who is this?" Misaki asks while laying down on her bed with the transponder snail beside her.

"It's Rayleigh."

"Oh hi... where are you anyway?"

"Oh right! I called you to tell you that we're in Amazon Lily."

"We? Is someone there with you?"

"I'm going to train your cousin. Do you wanna come?"

"Yeah..." she closes her eyes, but then opens them when she realized something "Wait what!? You mean Luffy!?"

Rayleigh chuckles "Yeah!"

Misaki smiles sadly "Does he know that you're talking to me?"

"No. He's eating right now so I took this opportunity to talk to you. But anyways, are you gonna come?"

"I already said yes!"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Misaki gets on her ZAR Tender, she turns around to face the crew.

"We're going to miss you, Misa-chan!" The while crew cried.

"Take care! Nightmare Goddess can't die so soon." Yasopp smirks.

She glares at him "Shut up, Ya-kun!"

"But seriously... we're gonna miss you."

"Farewell!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...