When Alec and Jace return, Abby is the first to speak: 

-Any chances are this famous circle members will attack him again. 

-No, not really, hes not interested enough in them, said Alec. 

-Thank you, that's nice, replied Simon, sarcastically, apparently vexed, but he says no more by habit.

-Simon, you should go home, you will be better off, by his words, no more noise, as if they were waiting for an end, which Abby did not utter. 

-Youre serious, Simon looked destroyed what broke Abbys heart, but she showed nothing.  

-Im very serious, they clearly dont want to spend their days protecting us, she says, pointing the finger at siblings, and in our group Im the only one who knows how to defend myself. 

-So, because I dont know how to defend myself, I have to go home. Be careful, our super Soldat is there. She will save us all, because she knows how to fight.  

-Simon! I dont want to have to choose between my best childhood friend or my twins. 

-Because you would choose Clary.

-Yes! Jace, Alec and Izzi, who before theses words were still talking, ceased to hear the end. And I dont want to have your death on my conscience. If you want to stay its your choice 

-Ill stay, Ill defend myself.

-Youre serious, were all doing it with Simon, since we remember, you cant do it to me, you cant do it to us, Clary had tears in her eyes just like Simon.  Anyway, if Luke never loved us and he pretended all theses years and now hes gone, its because of you. Clary took Simon by the arm and went towards her room; Abby had slightly spread her eyes of pain and resumed her condition from before these words.  

-Theyre together, Izzi asked out of pure curiosity, but Abby saw more than curiosity.  

-No, I dont think so, and thats not the point anyway. Abby was suddenly terrorized she wasnt sure they would live this new world and this war.

-You did well, Hodges had just arrived in the room, Abby could not stand in the same room without feeling in danger.

-If I didnt think it was a good thing, I wouldnt have done it, it doesnt help me know how to find my mother.  

Hodges, Izzi, Jace and sometimes Alec explained to Abby everything they know, Hodges being a witness began: 

-It was about twenty years ago, a man named Valentin Morgenstern, who at the time was your age, just like your mother, me and almost everyone else, created a group of people ready to make the world a better place for the earthly. He thought we should use the Mortal Cup to make new shadow hunters... 

-We spank them drinking in the Cup like Jonathan Shadowhunter first, completed Jace. 

"Exactly, and then with time his ambitions changed, he wanted to kill all the dark creatures, steal their powers, we continued to follow her people had never seen her madness before your mother. 

-Or is she the only one who has accepted to see the truth, and besides you and my mother, the other members have become.

-For those the Clave has caught, they are all in prison, Hodges is the exception, replied Alec, Abby the look on Hodges saw that he did not have the agreed area.   

There are a lot of rumours that Valentine was experimenting with the blood of different creatures, but nothing has ever been proven. He was getting crazier and crazier, and I couldnt tell you when Jocelyn realized that. He had planned an attack during the chords.