Prologue

(This place takes during Y2 V4.5 before Ichinose's rejection because why not. Also it's my first time writing so if it is bad, then uhh...I apologize. If there is grammar errors, then I also apologize since English isn't my first language, but I'll say I'm good at it since I have been speaking the language for more than eight years. Anyways, about the characters, Ike won't badmouth Ayanokoji as he had helped him during the island exam and with confronting Komiya. Ok, so the cast will only react to videos and illustrations. I'm not sure if I will be able to continue this, I am just doing this for fun. I'll announce if I will discontinue this fan fic.)

Third Person POV
The characters are teleported in a random theatre.

Kiyotaka: Where am I? I was just in the room resting.

Ike: "Hey where the hell are we."

Horikita: "Ayanokoji-kun do you know where we are"

Ayanokoji: "No, I am just as confused as you are."

"Hello, ladies and gentle man. I have summon you here for entertainment."

Ryuen: "Who the hell are you, show yourself"

"Relax, I brought you guys here so you will react about yourselves. For who I am, you can just call me Jaden."

Sakayanagi: "Jaden-san, you said that we will react about ourselves, so what will we react to.

"You guys will react to videos and illustrations."

Ichinose: "Jaden-kun, so what type of videos are we reacting to about ourselves."

"It will be random and let's just say some videos and illustrations might reveal something about a certain someone" while looking at Ayanokoji.

Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Katsuragi, Kiryuinn, Nagumo Matsushita, Horikita, Kei, the Ayanokoji Group, Ichinose, Amasawa, Yagami, and Hosen saw Jaden looking at Ayanokoji

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu, this will be fun"

Hashimoto: "Hime, do you know who he is talking about."

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu, yes and it's not surprising if it gets revealed."

Kamuro: Ugh, why am I next to this creepy loli.

Sakayanagi: "Masumi-san, did you just think something rude about me"

Kamuro: Wth, how does she know? "No"

Ryuen: "So, monster will be revealed. I wonder how he would handle things if it gets revealed."

Hiyori: "Ryuen-kun, who are you calling monster? It's not nice calling someone a monster."

Ryuen: "Don't worry Shiina, you will see who I am taking about soon."

Katsuragi: "When you say monster, you mean him right?

Ryuen: "Who else Johnny?"

Horikita: Jaden-san looked at Ayanokoji-kun. He told me not to pry into his life, but I can use this to see what he has been hiding.

Sudo: "Suzune, do you know who he is talking about."

Horikita: "Yes, we will get to see it soon."

Matsushita: I saw Jaden-san looking at Ayanokoji-kun. This will be certainly useful for research purposes, yeah for research purposes.

Kei: Mou, Jaden-San looked at Kiyotaka, I assume that he is that person. They'll get to see how awesome my boyfriend is. Wait, Jaden-san said the videos will be about ourselves, so will he reveal about our relationship. Ahh, I don't know how our classmates will react.

Kiyotaka: Well, there goes my peaceful life.

Haruka: "Did you see Jaden-san looking at Kiyopon when he said that?"

Akito: Yeah, I guess the videos will reveal things about Kiyotaka."

Airi: "We will get to see Kiyotaka-kun"

Keisei: "He said he will reveal things about Kiyotaka. So does that mean he has been keeping secrets from us? I thought we were friends!"

Akito: "Calm down Keisei, I think he has reasons to not tell us."

Haruka: "Miyacchi is right Yukimoo. Everyone has things that they would like to keep for themselves. You also have things that you don't want to share."

Keisei: "I guess what you said was true, I didn't say everything about me."

Ichinose: Jaden-san looked at Ayanokoji-kun, so will he also show the confession? He still didn't response to it because we were teleported here, thought Ichinose while blushing.

Akimura: "Ne ne Honami-chan, why are you blushing? Are you perhaps~ thinking about someone~?

Ichinose: "It's not like that Mako-chan!"

Akimura: "Are you sure?"

Ichinose: "Yes, it's not like that"

Kiryuin: "Hoh, so what will you do Kohai-kun since things will be revealed to you."

Everyone was trying to figure out who she was referring to.

Nagumo: So the videos and illustration will reveal about Ayanokoji. I'll use this to expel him after what he did to me back in the island exam."

Amasawa: "We'll get to see how cool senpai is."

Hosen: "The beast will get revealed, I can't wait."

Yagami: Ayanokoji will be revealed. So I'm guessing that the white room will also get revealed. The video will also show how better I am than the so called Masterpeice. (Says the person who got outsmarted by him)

Hiratards: "Is it Hirata-kun?"

"No, it's someone that you least expected. Of course some people will not believe it even after watching the video and seeing the pictures especially the defects" pointing at Class 2-D

Class D: "WHO ARE YOU CALLING DEFECTS?!"

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu, who else? What Jaden-san was true. You won't believe it and say it's fake or anything along those lines.

Ryuen: "Kukuku, don't bother loli, they won't get it anyway even if you explain it."

Sakayanagi: "I will prefer you don't call me that Dragon-boy."

Ryuen: "What did you say you loli!" They then glared at each other

"Ok, before the reaction begins, let me do something first." Jaden snapped his fingers making Manabu and Tachuna appear.
"Hello, you might be wondering why I made you two appear here." Jaden explained it to them quickly using magic.

Manabu: "So we'll get to react to Ayanokoji."

Horikita: "Nii-San, what are you doing here?"

Manabu: "Jaden-san teleported us here."

"Manabu and Tachibana you will be sitting in the special guests area. Alright, let the reaction begin."
The screen begins to show a video

(Ok so about the characters that will be here, I don't know for sure but I'll add some if I have to. The characters will be the common ones that you see in other reaction fan fics. There might be some reactions that are canon, but idc lol)