The day after

Wilhelm woke up, he jumped a bit to see the curly head next to him. He couldn't believe they were together again he still thought he would need to hide it. He grabbed his phone to see 10 missed calls off his mum. Ignored. Except that message from an unknown.

It read 'why?'. Why what? Who would message him that. He ignored it when he saw the eyes flicker of the boy next to him.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"How are you?"

"Good! You?"

"Good" they led there for a while smiling at eachother. Simon grabbed his phone to see missed calls off Sara and Eskild. Why? They broke up.

They both groaned as they got up. "Maths?"Wilhelm asked. "Si".

"Alright so see you there?" Wilhelm smiled. Simon nodded grinning. They left the room holding hands until they bumped into August.

"Wilhelm! Simon! How are you doing?" He asked. They roll their eyes and move past him.

It still felt awkward. Eskild and Lilly still here it's a bit weird. A feeling that sits at the bottom of your stomach constantly you kind of forget it's there. Wilhelm's first day back to school since he came out. I guess everyone there knew but still it being confirmed was crazy to him but knew it was the right option. Astrid walks up to him.

"Hey! How we feeling lads" She said.

"Don't call us 'lads'Astrid , please" Wilhelm laughed. He wanted to leave of embarrassment.

"Fine. Hello gentlemen of the country's history"

"Ha what?" Simon giggled. They just all laughed. Wilhelm was happy. Well for now...