Only you

Simon was breaking slowly, quicker each day. Yesterday night ruined him. He needed someone. He kept thinking of him, the handsome 6ft dirty blonde prince. His mind was flooded with thoughts overthinking his life. Would he be able to be with him, he kept asking himself repeatedly? Would he let himself be with him again?

Wilhelm loved him, the brunette, kind hearted boy he wanted to spend his life with. He couldn't be with him,or could he?

In a state of anger he got his bodyguard to get him a car to the palace. He was in a mood to tell the country who he really was. The gates opened and he realised what he was doing. His mother greeted him asking what he was doing there.

"I'm telling them" he told her.

"Who are you telling and what are you telling them" she laughed.

He looked her up and down in disgust "The country,they need to know who I am"

"You will do no such thing Wilhelm"

"To late, I'm sick of hiding it's unfair"

She had an angered face that went blank.

"You are ruining the monarchy" she said.

"Let it be ruined"

Wilhelm got the secretary to say there is an announcement at 4pm and got the filming crew ready.

"SIMON" Linda his mum shouted.

"What is it?"

"There is an emergency announcement at 4pm from the crowned prince"

"What. What do you mean" he said with a shaky voice.

"I don't know what it's about it just says breaking news that the prince will hold an announcement at 4"

Simon was confused, what was he doing? Why? He waited for the next hour to come.It was painful and slow.

BREAKING NEWS:The crowned prince of Sweden Wilhelm states he lied and it was actually him in the video published 3-months before. He said "I fell in love with a boy from bjärstad I was forced to cover it up. I wanted to say but I was scared under the pressure and how quick everything happened".

Messages from all over the world were pouring in, most supporting him. He didn't care about the homophobic comments. He left the palace with the queen in shock at how much support he got.

Once he got to his dorm Astrid and Ivar were waiting in his room.

"I guess we broke up" she said, smiling.

"Aww you were cute, but he's cuter"

"Ivar don't hit on him right now" Wilhelm says laughing.