Main Characters

Alice Langley: The protagonist of Heroism and the twin sister of Lulu Langley. A moody and unpredictable girl, she doesn't get along with anyone due to her short temper and sharp tongue. The only people she gets along with are her younger twin sister, Lulu, and her older brother, Adam. Due to her irrational attitude and sailor's mouth, she tends to get into trouble more often than not, which leaves her being rather unpopular with a majority of her school and other people she meets.

Lulu Langley: The deuteragonist of Heroism and the twin sister of Alice Langley. A gentle and kind-hearted girl, who loves helping everyone, she finds it easy to make new friends. Her disappearance is what causes Alice to start her journey in the world of Amedris. Due to her kindness and warmth, she often captures the hearts of those she interacts with. Lulu is a case of both brains and beauty, all wrapped up in one neat package.

Aszmelda Detsoldue: The main antagonist of Heroism and the King of Soliar. A cold and ruthless man, he won't hesitate to destroy those whom he deems as a threat to his plans. He brings chaos and destruction no matter where he goes and he isn't afraid to wage war against any kingdom that won't abide by his orders. He will do whatever it takes to have his wish granted, even if it means slaughtering millions.

Solomon Uebigi: The tritagonist of Heroism and the most powerful sorcerer in all of Amedris. Despite being considered the most powerful sorcerer of all time, Solomon has trouble with casting spells. He is extremely gifted with magic, though because he can't use it properly, he relies on Maidus to guide him. He is never seen too far away from Maidus' side and counts on him like a child does with a parent.

Sumeirei Yotsuba: A major supporting character in Heroism and the first Hero Collector. Originally a minion of King Detsoldue's, she decided to leave shortly after the Great War and joined the first White King. She became the first Hero Collector, and it was her duty to retrieve the first hero. She is a playful and mischievous girl who makes it her mission to annoy almost everyone she comes into contact with.

Dragfur Maidus: A major supporting character in Heroism and the mentor of Solomon Uebigi. A powerful alchemist with the ability to turn anything he touches to gold at will. He is the legal guardian of Solomon Uebigi and took him under his wing after the deaths of both of his parents and has raised him as though he were his own son. He is a very charismatic and handsome man, who has no problem with attracting female and male attention alike.

Augustine Felchhaven: A major supporting character in Heroism and the first White King. A no-nonsense and cold person, he isn't one for dealing with people's shenanigans. After being given the position by a trusted friend, he vowed that he would protect the hero at all costs. He isn't the most open of people and tends to stick to himself for the most part; as he has suffered great tragedies, especially during the Great War.