'I do' ErrorMare Fluff/Lemon 2/2

Nightmare chuckled, and set his love down on the bed. They had booked a reservation at a certain hotel for a night, leaving their son with a watcher. The room was large, with a single bed, smooth paneled oak walls, and red furnishings. Error stood, rifling through his bag, and pulled out a small plastic bag, walking into the bathroom. Nightmare was understandably curious, and sat down, waiting. His patience was rewarded when Error walked out with female ecto summoned, and wearing something that made Nightmare get a instant boner. He swallowed, eyes trailing over each curve of the other. Then, his tentacles summoned, yanking Error over to sit on his lap, facing him.

Error wasn't sure why he had done this. It was risky, since knowing Nightmare, he'd fuck him until he couldn't walk for a few weeks. But on the other hand, he'd probably be a bit gentle, at least. Although he didn't publicly advertise the fact, he was still a virgin. They had opted to adopt a child instead of make one, and Error had decided to wait until married to have sex. It was old fashioned, but Nightmare had respected his choice. He was getting more and more nervous, as he felt tentacles start rubbing his body, and Nightmare nestle his face into Error's neck. By mutual agreement, Error was the bottom. It just fit. But that didn't mean he knew what he was getting into. As he felt teeth sink into his neck, he muffled a yelp, wrapping arms around the taller skeleton's back. Nightmare still heard it, and pulled back a bit, looking worried. "Are you alright?" He asked, expression full of concern. Error smiled at him, nodding. "mH-hM!"

Nightmare was having an internal crisis. One side of him wanted to pound the small glitch into the bed, until he was screaming his name in pure bliss. But the other side knew how fragile his love was. So, he had to be careful. He slowly started rubbing between Error's legs, being gentle, but the glitchy boi moaned loudly, shivering. Nightmare stopped again, but was surprised at a whine of protest from the other, and doubly so at the fact that he started to grind against the tentacle, desperate for friction. Nightmare smiled. Maybe he didn't have to be so gentle after all. But still, just to be careful, he asked the other something. "If it's too much, say so, okay?" Error looked a bit confused, but nodded. Nightmare got a full view of his expression changing from curious to pleasured as he slipped a tentacle inside his entrance. It was so much better then he thought. The goop on his tentacles served as a natural lube, and he started to slowly thrust it, admiring the tightness of the other.

Error loved this. It had hurt, at first, but he could adjust. And, if he was honest with himself, he actually liked the lingering pain. He panted,and nuzzled into the other's neck, smiling slightly. He knew the other was holding back for his sake, and although he appreciated it, he wanted more. "cAn YoU dO mOrE....?" He asked tentatively, hugging him tighter.

Screw holding back. Those words were all Nightmare needed for him to push Error onto his back, yank out the tentacle, pull down his pants, and slam into him with a grin. Error squealed, spine arching reflexively. He looked like he liked it, which was enough for Nightmare to push his legs up to his chest and then down into his bed, pounding him down into the mattress. Tentacles rubbed his breasts, and one toyed with his clit. His pleasured screams tore from his throat, and Nightmare watched, desperate to hear more sounds. They were both desperate, actually. Error wanted more, and Nightmare wanted roughly the same thing. He still had some restraint, though, not going too hard into him. But when Error gave him a pitiful, pleading look....His self restraint broke as he saw the tears leaking from his love's beautiful eyes, drool and five softly glowing blue tongues spilling from his mouth, which was screaming moans and begs.

Nightmare's tentacles froze, and then one slammed inside Error's pussy along with his dick. Another went up his ass, and the others rubbed his boobs and clit. Nightmare was only vaguely aware of the trembling, small, sobbing, and moaning skeleton below him, slamming in and out of him at quite a fast speed. He continued doing that, grunting softly which each thrust. He leaned down, biting and sucking on his neck, and left many marks, the bites slightly bleeding. His eyelight had turned to a heart long ago, and he watched Error's yellow eyelights get hazier and hazier, flickering into hearts. He smirked. He should reward that, shouldn't he? He kissed the other deeply, his tongue slipping into his mouth without resistance. He was adorable like this. He was always adorable, but even more so now. Nightmare was only snapped back to himself, after who knows how long, by a familiar voice yelping his name. "n-NiGhTmaaREe!~" Nightmare's head snapped up, and he looked at Error. "t-ToOo Mu-HaH!~-cHh..." Although his words were interrupted by a moan, his intentions were clear. Nightmare slowed instantly, taking in the other's state. He might have gone a bit too hard. His beautiful black, red, and yellow bones were shaking, his small frame trembling. He was sobbing, tears and drool leaking from his eyes and mouth in equal measure. His legs were still spread, but shaking, and the sheets under his entrance was slick with his secretions. He whined softly, looking pathetically up at him, and Nightmare instantly pulled out.

Error sighed in relief, slumping, and panted heavily. Nightmare gathered him up in his arms, murmuring frantic apologies and caressing him. Error smiled at that, leaning into him, and finally slipped into sleep, his energy drained. Nightmare would take care of him. The goopy king gripped his love tightly, feeling quite bad about losing control, and slipped under the covers, nestling into his sleeping form. "love ya..." He mumbled, and lightly raised one of his legs to slide his dick back in, slowly thrusting. Error made a small noise, but remained asleep, his face flushing a bit. Nightmare did that until he came, and then he pulled out, pecking Error on the skull and falling asleep himself.

(gah 1062 words sorry its so short lmao)