9 || Finally ||

--------------------------------

Setting: Sonny's house

--------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Alban rubbed his eyes as he remembered that today was Saturday, he rubbed his tired eyes and went to the kitchen finding the officer making some breakfast.

"Mm..What are you making onii..?" Alban asked tiredly, Sonny smiled at the brunette as he was making some eggs for the both of them. "Just making some eggs, go brush your teeth the food will be done soon." Alban nodded as he went to the bathroom.

A few seconds after Alban came rushing towards Sonny as he said "Hey! Onii can I have a sunny side up?" he grinned, Sonny giggled at the cheerful brunette and cracked another egg just for him.

Third Person POV:

"Uwahhh thank you for the eggs and bacon onii!" Alban smiled, Sonny gave the brunette a warm smile as he was still munching on his eggs.

Alban got up from his seat and went towards the couch where he saw two suits laying on top of it, "hey Sonny? Are we going to wear the suits for tonight?" Alban asked. Sonny gulped down the last bite of food he had on his plate, "Yeah! I just placed them there so it wouldn't wrinkle." Sonny replied. Alban carefully sat next to the tuxedos as he turned on the TV, Sonny then went back into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

A few hours have past..

"Hey Alban! We have a few hours before we have to leave, is there anything you need to do before we get ready?" Sonny asked across the room, Alban was thinking..thinking of a plan on what he needed to do, he needed to prep things in order to confront the officers tonight. He needed gears but he couldn't just ask Sonny for weapons, he was afraid that the officer would refuse.

Sonny shook Alban's shoulders as the brunette startles, "Ah, right sorry! Well I need some equipment.." Alban said hesitantly. Sonny inhales as he gave in, he couldn't let Alban down since they were both stuck together wether they like it or not. Sonny had a mission to arrest the officers who killed Alban's friend "Victor" whilst Alban had to avenge Victor because two officers beat him til his last breath.

Sonny lent Alban a gun, he hesitated but he still gave it to Alban anyways..Alban gasped as he took the gun the officer handed out. Alban got up the couch and went in for a big hug, "thank you Sonny...for helping me, I owe you." the brunette thanked Sonny as the officer hugged back.

Third Person POV:

Alban twirled around and looking at himself in front of the mirror, the tuxedo was a bit tight for him. He liked the way he dressed, he's never wore anything this fancy before.

Sonny walked out of the bathroom fully changed, he was pulling on his tie since it was a tad bit too tight. Sonny stood still moving his eyes up and down observing the brunette, "Ah..Alban your tie." Sonny stated as he went to the brunette and took his tie.

"Oh, sorry..I've never worn a tuxedo before" Alban replied, Alban could smell the strong cologne from the officer..he smelt nice..Alban blushed.

"Hm, there! Much better" Sonny said with a grin, Alban than again looked at the mirror observing himself. He was very satisfied with the way he was dressed, he liked his suit but he decided to not wear the jacket. He felt like it would look better without, which was of course very true. Sonny could see his pretty slim body due to the tight suit, he was so pretty.

"Ah, anyways! Let's get going shall we?" Sonny asked, Alban nodded as they both walked out the door.

--------------------------------

Setting: City

--------------------------------

Third Person POV:

"Uwah...The city is so pretty." Sonny said amusingly, Alban chuckled..he agrees with him though. Many of Alban's heists were during the night, he would always sit at the top of the building admiring the view. It truly is a beautiful sight, it was where Alban and Victor w
The city was dark but the building lights lit everything up, Alban and Sonny could feel each other's hands touch. They both flinched for a second, a blush would appear on their face. Shyly looking away from each other as they blushed harder. Eventually Sonny let his hand touch Alban's once again, it made the brunette flinch but he didn't pull away..he then held onto his hand making them hold hands. The two are now a blushing mess, without realising they have arrived at the bar.

Alban suddenly let go of his hand as he put on a serious face, Sonny looked gloomy when he realised it was nearly the end of their time together. He didn't know if they were ever going to meet again..He wanted to spend more time with Alban but he knows Alban would try to kill them. He didn't know what to do, should he let him go? Or should he arrest him..?

( I actually need help to decide on if i should make a happy or sad ending TT...)

AAAAAA

I spent so long writing this....

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Credits to the artists who drew the banner!

I hope you have a nice day or night!! Bye bye!

- writer <3