7 || Together ||

-------------------------------------

Setting: Sonny's House

-------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

"Uwahh, I'm so tired.." Sonny claimed, Alban chuckled as the officer stretched his back. "It was really fun, I'm really glad we got to do that with my hometown." Alban then said. Sonny smiled at Alban, he had fun and that one moment was turned into a core memory for Sonny. "Hahah yeah! I had a lot of fun getting along with your family and friends." Sonny replied.

"Maybe we could do it again sometime." Alban suggested, the officer's face lit up from the brunette's suggestion. Alban could see Sonny's non-existent tail wagging around back and fourth, Alban giggles as he began to get a bit tired.

"We should take a shower and get comfy because I'm getting really tired.." Sonny groaned, Sonny lent Alban some clothes after Alban took a hot shower. Alban organised his given clothes on the bed as he tried to figure out how such a big sweater could fit him, He stared at himself in the mirror seeing how oversized the top and bottoms were.

Without realising Sonny came out of the shower faster than expected, with Alban distracted he gave Alban hug from the back startling Alban from the sudden touch. "Ah...Albann.." Sonny mumbled, Alban was shocked from the sudden hug from the officer.

"Ah

"Ah..Onii..you must be sleepy" Alban whispered, Sonny's eyes widen as his face began to heat up. "W-what?!?" Sonny stuttered, Alban bursted out of laughter as he knew that one word would wake him up.

Sonny covers his face with his hands as the brunette continued laughing, he loved teasing Sonny. As Alban was distracted laughing..Sonny immediately tackled Alban onto the floor and tickled him, "AHAHAH- S-SONNY STOP WWWW" Alban giggles. As Sonny tickles Alban, he was fidgeting around from the itch.

It took Sonny a few seconds to let go of Alban who was a laughing mess, those two really got along very quick. They already seemed like the best of friends, Sonny lend Alban a hand as Alban got up he bumped into Sonny's chest from the officer's pull. "A-ah- sorry..." Alban apologised as he face began to heat up.

Sonny let out a small chuckled as he saw the brunette's blush, "You're very cute Alban.." Sonny admitted. Alban's face started burning up even more "E-EH??" Alban yelled, now it was Sonny's turn to be the one laughing.

Alban pouted as the officer gave Alban a head pat as an apology, but was Sonny really wrong about Alban being cute? The two went to the living room and set themsleves on the couch, Alban turned on the TV as Sonny went to make them some mid-night snack.

A few hours have past,

Alban's eyes began to get tired as he then laid his head on Sonny's shoulder, "Onii...I'm sleepy.." Alban said as he cuddles Sonny's arm. "O-oh, we should head to bed then." Sonny suggested, Alban lifted his head up with a raised brow "We..?" Alban questioned, Sonny smiled as he carried Alban in a bridal way. "H-HEY SONNY WHAT THE F---" Alban yelled as he got placed onto the bed, "I figured you should sleep on the bed..the couch is too uncomfortable." Sonny claimed.

"It's been a long while since i slept on a bed.." Alban mumbled, Sonny then covered Alban with the blankets and went onto the other side of the bed. Before falling asleep Sonny could feel Alban's shivers, he pulled Alban close to his chest "Wha-" Alban grunted.

"Don't move, stay still." Sonny said, Alban blushed as he found himself lying on top of Sonny. Alban tried to shake it off as he tried to sleep but all that was happening was Alban panicking inside his head, Sonny had a smug on his face when he felt Alban's heart beating faster and faster by the minute since the brunette was laying on top on the officer.

Within a few minutes the two fell into deep sleep, they had a long day and they were exhausted.

Sweet dreams~

AAAAAA

This chapter was short but i tried to create wholesome Sonnyban moments TT

I was speedrunning this chapter while playing poker

So I hope you enjoyed this little Sonnyban moment!

Credits to the artists who drew the banner!

Sonnyban cuddle art is by @x_pyv on twitter! go follow them!

I hope you have a nice day or night!! Bye bye!

- Nina <3