4 || A day off ||

------------------------------

Setting: Sonny's house

-------------------------------

Third Person POV:

 Alban slowly opened his eyes from his long cat nap, realising that he isn't where he normally is. Alban immediately jumped off the couch looking around the place, a sudden bright light catches Alban's attention. 

The sun was shining very bright since it was very early in the morning, He turned to his left and noticed that the officer was working on his computer while sipping on some coffee. 

He looked very concentrated and his hair was shining as bright as the sun, it made Alban blush a little. It felt like a dream, the officer looked so pretty...he even had a white t-shirt with grey sweatpants, He was just Alban's type.

Alban got up and quietly walked towards the officer, sneaking up on him and said

"Good morning onii-chan~" Alban whispered into Sonny's ear, "Jesus-" the officer flinched. 

The brunette bursted out laughing seeing the officer's reaction, "BAHAHAHA I'M SORRY I HAD THE URGE T-" Alban froze, his eyes widen. The officer's face was red..He was blushing hard and was barely able to cover his face, "You like being called onii-chan dont you? pfft-" Alban again laughed at the officer.

"S-shut the fuck up..." Sonny replied with embarrassment, hiding his face with his hands. 

The cat boy was still laughing on the floor. 

"Ahh..anyways, I have a day off..I figured we could work at my house today." Sonny said trying to stop the brunette's laughter, "But you promised to help me find those officers." Alban said as his laugh began to fade away. 

The officer nodded and pointed his finger towards his computer showing the brunette that he has already been investigating, Alban was touched, He was happy that someone really was willing to help him.

"Oh! I see you already started before me, thanks" Alban said in a calm voice, it made Sonny give a big warm smile. He was so adorable it made the cat boy blush for the second time within 10 minutes. They were staring at each other for a few seconds until Alban's stomach began to rumble,

"Are you hungry? We can go out and have some brunch." Sonny suggested, Alban had sparkles in his eyes. He hasn't eaten delicious food from restaurants in ages, it made him guilty at the same time..He didn't want to waste the officer's money on him. 

Sonny noticed the frown on Alban's face, he was confused.

"Why the long face? Let's go! You must be very hungry." Sonny got up while lending a the brunette a hand to get up from the floor. 

------------------------------

Setting: Cafe

-------------------------------

Alban was fidgeting with his fingers while waiting for food, he was starving and he made it pretty obvious to the officer. 

"Hey, uh..so..I never really got to know your name?" Sonny said stopping the tension between the two, Alban looked at Sonny "Why do you wanna know?" he then replied. 

"Well we will be working together for sometime, it's more efficient if I got to address you by your name." Sonny said, Alban took some time considering but he had nothing else to loose anyways. 

"My name is Alban, Alban Knox." he stated, Sonny really liked his name..it sounded really nice. "Nice to meet you Alban, My name is Sonny Brisko." Sonny said with a big warm smile. 

"Your hair really shines as bright as your name.." Alban claimed, the officer was like a living lightbulb. Sonny giggled a little, "So uh..." Sonny then began a conversation with the brunette.

A few minutes had past and the food finally arrived, Alban was starving. He immediately devoured the food within a few minutes, he was embarrassed by how quick he finished his food but he was also happy at the same time. It's been way too long since he was able to enjoy such delicious food.

The last time he had such a big feast was with his best friend.

"Order more if you want, I can tell you're hungry." Sonny stated, Alban looked at Sonny with stars in his eyes. He really was starving,,,

------------------------------

Setting: Local park 

-------------------------------

"oohh, I'm so full..." Alban said, Sonny laughed as soon as Alban said that. 

Of course the brunette was full, he ordered many plates of steak since it was Alban's favourite. Sonny was happy he got to see Alban so happy, deep down he wanted to order more for the cat boy.  

"So..Sonny, about what happened this morning~" Alban said teasingly, Sonny froze and immediately hid his face. Alban was laughing once again, "AHAHAH- I KNEW IT! YOU LIKED BEING CALLED ONII" the brunette claimed while wheezing the shit out of himself.

Sonny was too embarrassed to even look at the boy, but the officer's face already answered Alban's question. That's something Alban wont let go of anytime soon, he'll probably start calling Sonny "onii-chan" from now on. 

"Anyways, let's head back home and start investigating." Sonny suggested, Alban nodded and ran ahead the officer, turning his back facing Sonny and said,

"Alright then, let's go!" Alban said with a big smile on his face.

UEUEUE

I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! It's finally where Alban and Sonny started getting along! :'D

I know it took me way too long to publish this bit but I have been quite busy and also been watching ILUNA since they debuted not so long ago! 

The banner art is by @NAY_JF1224 on twitter! go follow them!

The last photo was by @paperpeach_uwu on twitter! go follow them!

I hope you have a nice day or night!! Byebye ~ !

- Nina <3