"Won't that be dangerous?" Daniel asked and tried to sit up but Jazmyn put a hand on his chest and pushed him down.

"It will, but North will be there, along with Lupita and Valeria. The rest will come in the morning. The area they are going to is one of the safest there is for people who want to shift outside of their territory. They will be fine," Elizabeth reassured, but that last bit seemed to be her convincing herself.

They began to make small talk after that. Lupita mainly stayed quiet and just happily ate the bowl of fruits Elizabeth cut up for her and listened as the family talked. She missed her own family more and more as time went on. It was hard to sit and see and hear a happy family and not think back to her own. They always had fun back in Norway. Her mother would constantly compliment her or talk to her about everything she needed or wanted to know. Her father would tell her stories, or play fight with her in the grass outside their house and teach her how to climb trees and other acrobatics to do while in them, both in human and wolf form. They would also always have one or 3 nights that they just spent together as a family, whether that would be to stare at the stars, go hunting, tell stories or just be in the other's presence, they would always try to find ways to spend time with each other. That was difficult to do now though.

"Ok, we need to get there if we plan on getting there before the moon rises. I can't drive a car with my paws yet," Elizabeth said and Lupita immediately dried the silent tears that had been falling and got up, though she chuckled slightly at Elizabeth's comment.

Back in the car they were, off to the place that Elizabeth had chosen for them. Lupita decided to just close her eyes and breathe throughout the whole ride and listened to the music playing on the radio. It wasn't awful but it still wasn't the best experience.

They got to their destination and Lupita got out quickly but managed not to faceplant into the dirt this time. It was a very nice place from the first impression. It was open and the grass was soft. The trees looked like a fence, which wasn't very pleasing but they looked nice to climb. It was still nice after a short inspection and would be a perfect place to shift.

The sun was starting to set at this point and Lupita already felt her skin itch and her body needing to move. Her nose was also going wild. There was a strange smell somewhere in this place, but her senses were so overwhelmed by the full moon that Lupita couldn't focus on it.

"Stay in this area, I don't want you guys to get hurt or lost. North should arrive very shortly with Valeria. I love you both," Elizabeth said quickly and kissed Jazmyn's entire face before moving to Lupita to kiss her forehead and cheek, then she ran to the car and drove away.

"Have you ever shifted without your parents?" Lupita asked Jazmyn as she began to take off her shoes and socks.

"No, never," Jazmyn answered and followed Lupita's actions. "I haven't shifted a lot in general. My shifting came in late, mom was scared I was fully human with werewolf instincts and half speed and strength. But it all ended up being just fine."

Lupita smiled as she remembered that normal werewolves couldn't shift until a certain age. She had broken that rule at the age of 3 months. Her poor parents had had a heart attack when a small puppy stood in front of them when they went to check on her after they had shifted. Her shifting wasn't any less painful because of that, she was just slightly more used to the pain than other werewolves.

"When did you first shift?" Jazmyn asked and Lupita silently cursed. She jinxed it.

"When I was 14," she lied quickly and went over to climb a tree.

"That is very early," Jazmyn said and Lupita nodded while still climbing the tree. "Did it hurt?" Jazmyn asked as she also began to climb.

"Of course it did. But I have gotten used to the pain by now. Not entirely, but I don't feel the need to claw off my skin every time I shift," Lupita said and helped the girl onto the branch she was sitting on. "How are you with the pain?"

"I am awful with any kind of pain," Jazmyn said with a slight chuckle. "So sorry if I end up screaming a lot because I still can't get used to the pain."

Lupita smiled and took her hand, making Jazmyn look up at her and smile shyly.

"I am here and you will be ok. It is better when you shift with someone," Lupita said and squeezed her hand.

Jazmyn's cheeks had gotten very dark by this point and Lupita mentally facepalmed. She forgot about the crush thing. But she couldn't help but be kind to the girl. It wasn't like she was flirting with her.

They continued talking until the sun had finally set and their bodies began to itch and ache. Lupita cautiously looked over at Jazmyn to find her holding her arms and scratching them a little too roughly.

"Careful Jazmyn," she said and took her hands before she hurt herself. "Let's get down." Lupita carefully held her friend's hands and guided her down while she winced and let tears escape her eyes. Once they were safely on the ground, Jazmyn collapsed and fell to the floor while trying to rip off her clothes. Lupita carefully helped her take them off, but left her in her bra and underpants. She was still writhing in pain and as her claws extended she began to try and claw at her skin.

Lupita could feel the pain in her own limbs as she tried to calm down her friend. It was obvious she was in much more pain than she was and needed comfort.

"It hurts," she cried and clawed at Lupita's chest. It would most likely scar but at the moment she didn't care.

"I know," Lupita said and stroked her hair. "It is only a few more seconds Jaz, you can do it."

Jazmyn kept crying loudly into her chest and clawed at her back and arms as she slowly began to shift in Lupita's arms. Lupita was trying her best to keep her wolf in as Jazmyn was crying, but it just became more and more difficult. Her wolf was pressing at her mind, begging to come out as the call of the full moon rang loudly to the both of them.

With one last cry, Jazmyn had finally shifted into her beautiful, dark brown wolf. It was the size of a big dog, but not nearly the size of a full-blooded werewolf. Jazmyn's neck fur was different from the rest, it was slightly matted and thicker, and the rest of her fur was soft and medium-length.

The second Lupita saw that her friend was ok, she rushed behind a tree, took off her clothes, and held in a cry of agony as her wolf burst out. Her bones cracked and her skin tore apart and in only a few seconds, the world turned black.

A/N: hi guys! How are you doing?

I am going through a gender crisis which sucks but eh, I'll be fine.

I'm also being shipped with my male friend which will be a good way to come out when anyone asks about it. Which me luck in case I do.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and if you see any spelling mistakes it would be lovely if you pointed them out (kindly please).

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Make sure to eat and drink something.

If no one has said it to you yet: I am incredibly proud of you!!

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all and thank you for reading. Leave a vote or comment, they are very appreciated! ❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖