CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]

Start from the beginning

"Let me introduce her to you Damrada. She is Mariabell and she is my granddaughter.It is she who controls our economic affairs" Granbell.

"Grandfather the plan we set is going smoothly they are just waiting orders from you." Mariabell said.

"Plan ?" Damrada asked.

"You see Damrada, Cerberus and you are just too Young to deal with something big like this. I will personally take care of this city of monsters"..................................

In Ruberios..............

In a dark room, the Demon Lord Luminous began to take off her clothes. She then began to walk calmly and in the quietest way possible. In this darkness, there is just a sparkling structure. It was beaming but not letting any of her rays travel the dark sides of this room. It was a coffin. In this coffin, a friend of Luminous. A friend who saved her from a great disaster. A friend she was waiting for too long now. A Hero.

The Heroes had sacred energy within them which was in some cases harmful to the DLs. But, for Luminous who loved this Hero from the bottom of her heart, this pain was Nothing. She lay down gently on the coffin. The energy released by the coffin burning her and leaving scars on her body. It was Nothing to her.

<I love you... I love you with all my heart. I can't wait to see you again. Please come back soon by my side. I won't ever leave you again.> Luminous said to herself.

This was one of most important moment of Luminous and everyone who was close to her knew it. You should never disturb her when she is in this moment of happiness. Unfortunately for her, this precious moment will be interrupted. She felt Louis coming to her a long time ago.

"What do you want Louis. You know I could kill you just by coming here." Luminous said angrily

"My deepest and sincere apologies Luminous-sama but I am here because we are in a serious situation my Lady."

"What's going on Louis".

"You already know my Lady, that Hinata went to Tempest that Hinata went to Tempest to talk and apologize to Demon Lord Rimuru."

"Yes that's right and what is the problem". Luminous asked him.

"It seems that she fell into a plan hatched by the Clergy to get rid of her."

"Tsk do you really think Hinata is this stupid"

"Of course No my Lady. But some of our paladins betrayed us an they are actually fighting some executives of Tempest"

"What are you saying ?"

The even of the Walpurgis, really frightened Luminous. She witnessed something she thought was impossible and since then she knew she shouldn't mess with DL Rimuru mood.

"They want DL Rimuru to kill Hinata, and with that Ruberios will declare war on them."

"Even if we do so, we won't be able to win. Louis I am going to get ready. We're going to Tempest right away.

"Understood my Lady..........."

In Tempest........

"Welcome back Rimuru-sama, Velzard-sama" The four demons said.

Rimuru and Velzard without a single noise landed in the battlefield. Their movements were pure, wholesome and above all worthy of the gods. Without a noise, Rimuru look at the battlefield, he saw Hinata and her mens who were laying on the ground. Rimuru raise his hand and instantly, all wounds received by Hinata and her men, automatically healed.

The demons were still on their knees. Just having their lord next to them, feeling his aura around them provided them the greatest joy. Rimuru then turned his head towards them with an expressions they didn't saw before. They were all starting to get scared. The biggest fear of their existence is to fail a mission given by their lord.