"That leaves Bobby and Warren. They should be in the danger room right now." He led me to a room he talked about earlier. Two people exited the room.

"Yo, (Y/N) what do you think? Extreme weather athletic underwear. I'm thinking of naming these 'Balls Cooler by Drake'." A boy stepped outside butt naked with just a block of ice around his crotch.

"That would be Bobby Drake." (Y/N) said while I'm trying not to burst out laughing.

"Dude! You didn't tell me there's a girl here." He said changing into his ice form. The last to exited was a guy with pigeon wings. He looked at (Y/N) and nodded and walked away.

"Woah." I gasped.

"That's Warren Worthington III. I know, the coolest name ever. He's not a people person but he'll warm up to you, eventually." He said. He turned around and smiled at me.

"I'm gonna train for a while so you probably want to back off a little bit." He said. I exited the danger room and watched him from outside the room. "Flame on!"

"Simulation start." After he said that a bunch of holograms appeared and started fighting him.

"So.... Are we making good first impressions?" I looked around and saw the Professor behind me.

"Sure, lots of cool toys. Still kind of unclear when and where the 'school' part happen."

"Try to look at this way. The purpose of a school is to prepare one for the challenges that lie ahead. As mutants we have a rather unique of challenges." He said.

"I don't remember my mom mentioning a mutant fight club." I said.

"Our mutation are genetics. None of us asked for this. We're human. But still different. Like it or not people always fear what's different. I believed that in the future, we'll see a world where mutants don't have to hide. But that world doesn't exist yet, and creating it will be a battle. That's why I build this school, why I'll train you to be an X-Men." He said.

"Now, Jean why don't you go to your room and rest for a little while." He added.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Y/N) Pov

Good job (Y/N), your control over your powers has improved.

I heard the professor voice inside my head as I was shooting multiple fire blast at the hologram.

Remember to keep in mind the entire field, plotting your next move while executing this one.

He said while I dodge multiple attacks my the hologram.

Now let's see how well you'll perform against a much larger threat.

He said as he pushed a couple of buttons and turned the holograms of people into a platoon of Chitaurian soldier.

"Uh... Professor, I don't think I can-"

You won't know if you don't try.

I disintegrated a few of them before I got shoy by one of them."Okay, that one hurts. Danger Room, end program." All the holograms dissappear after I said that. I walked out of the room and met a very dissatisfied Professor Xavier.

"I need to know why are you holding back in there." He said.

"I don't know, I guess I got stuck. Can't see my next move." I said.

"The next move is to blast them with everything you have, (Y/N)." He said.

"I guess I'm still afraid of these powers. I still remember the day I unlocked them."I said.

"I understand, I do. You have so much potential. Mutantkind needs the man you're capable of becoming, (Y/N). One day, the heroism of the X-Men will show the world that mutants aren't meant to be feared. You and your team will prove that humans and mutants can coexist. I see you leading the X-men on that day and -"

"No." I said cutting him off.

"No?"

"I'm not sure about leading the X-Men. I'm not a leader material. Maybe you should asked Scott to take this offer." I said. He just nodded.

"Perhaps you should rest in your room and think about this for a while?" He suggested.

"Yeah." I said before walking away and getting inside the elevator.

I exited the elevator and saw Jean wandering around the mansion searching for something.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know where my room is. All the doors along the hallway looks the same to me." She said.

"Follow me." I led her to the end of the hallway and. "Here's your room. My room is the one across from yours. If you need anything, just knock on my door." I said. She opened her room's door the same time I opened mine.

"Good night (Y/N)." She said with a smile.

"Good night." I said closing the door.