Alessia Rossi

Alessia Rossi is the youngest of Joseph and Adelina Rossi's three daughters

Alessia Rossi is the youngest of Joseph and Adelina Rossi's three daughters. Alessia has an 11-year age gap between her oldest sister Noemi, Alessia who is 17, Noemi is 28, and Sienna who is the middle child is 23 years old. The Rossi family had lived in San Diego, California most of their lives until Alessia was in 7th grade, and that is when they moved to Rosewood, Pennsylvania. They had moved right across the street from the Dilaurentis family and the Hastings family. 

Alessia was the closest with Alison Dilaurentis, they became best friends right when she moved there. She had known Alison the longest. She also fell in love with Alison's mysterious older brother, Jason. The one thing she wasn't supposed to do. The one rule Alison ever told her. Jason was off limits. Yet, that still didn't stop Alessia from wanting the older boy. Even if it meant keeping her relationship with him a secret.

Alessia eventually became best friends with Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, and Emily Fields, thanks to Alison introducing them. Alessia loves them dearly, she was never good at making friends before Alison came along, she is shy and introverted. Though being shy, that never stopped Alessia from defending her four friends from Alison. Alessia was never good about defending herself, but when it comes to the people she loves, she won't hesitate to put someone in their place.

One thing that can Alessia can let loose with is volleyball. Alessia has been playing volleyball for about 8 years. She is on the team, hoping one day she will become captain. She's determined to succeed in whatever she puts her mind to. She's pretty smart as well. She's a straight A student and is in a few AP classes but not as much as Spencer.