(Bhavesh left his collar and by the time SN takes out his phone and show him the video, he threw something harshly on SN's head which fell on his hands... When he saw it.... He was surprised...)

SN: Her diary.!!!! How did you get it from Neil.!!!!

Bhavesh: *scoff* It was with me since last night you dumbass.! She gave me last night as she had a new song ready for you guys and wanted to surprise you all with it after you guys were done with the shoot....

(Everyone was shocked hearing this..... )

SN: Ain't no way.....

( At the same time MK came running downstairs looking all pale....)

Abhishek: What.???

MK: She isn't here .....

SN: What.?? What do you mean.??

MK: She ..... She is gone....... Her stuff.... Her clothes... Her books.... All...... All gone..... (He said slumping on to the couch ....)

Bhavesh: Oh.... I forgot to show you something Mr. Director....... (He then showed something on his phone to SN)

Faisu: What is it.???

Bhavesh: Ask our Mr. Director....

Rohan: Siddharth what is it.???

SN: It's......... Re...... Resignation letter....... Of...... Avneet.....!!!!

(He was lost for words.... Everything was now sinking in and he was under utter shock of what he did back then, Initially it was just a jealousy plan which was going ok as per him, But when Avneet compared the ad with C grade movie he got a bit angry and by little provocation by his so called friend he started to get angrier.... And when she made her final move by showing him the video his anger reached its peak and he did the unexpected and made his life's biggest mistake......)

Bhavesh: Ms. Avneet Kaur has officially resigned as our Assistant Manager.....

MK: This can't be happening...... God no no no no.!!!!

SN: I........ I need some fresh air...... ( he didn't know what to do..... To clear his mind and start to think afresh he wanted to go out and get some fresh air as he was feeling suffocated inside.......)

(As soon as he opened the door he was pushed harshly by someone which made him fall on the floor..... Everyone was shocked and went to him but before they could reach him and SN could stand up, that person grabbed him by his collar and pulled him on his foot, made him face him and punched him hard on his face which made the corner of SN's mouth bleed...)

SN: The fuck...! Not my face you idiot.....

: AND NOT MY SISTER's HEART YOU ASSHOLE....... (The person yelled back with so much anger that everyone stopped in their track.... As soon as Bhavesh saw the person he became pale...... and just one name came out of his mouth.....)

Bhavesh: Beera.!!!

MK: Dude.??? (He was surprised to see his old friend here)

SN: Yo.... What's your problem..... Aargh.!! Damn this hurts.... I am a singer man..... My face and my voice is my everything.... Are you out of your mind.????

(Beera who was already furious got more agitated with his words and pushed him to the wall while chock holding him...

Everyone was now a bit scared but not ready to go near them..... Bhavesh n MK ran towards them and started to pull back Beera so he could loose his grip from SN's neck....)