| chapter 10

♡☆♡

♡☆♡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡☆♡

ALLIAH HAD SUFFERED THROUGH ANOTHER HORRIBLE DAY OF SCHOOL.

She'd been struggling to keep up with all of her classes, and she was considering dropping one of her electives.

Things couldn't get worse. At least, that's what she thought until she got back to a deserted Avengers Compound. No trace of any Avengers.

Alliah looked in every lab to find her father. There was no way he was gone. Finally giving up, she spoke to the Siri wannabe. "FRIDAY?"

"Yes, Ms. Stark?" FRIDAY spoke.

A shiver ran through Alliah's spine. The disembodied voice creeped her out. Always watching, following her everywhere.

"Where's my Dad? Tony and everyone else?" Alliah said.

"They are currently on a mission. They had to leave on last-minute notice."

Alliah nodded, rubbing her hands together awkwardly. "Um... what's the mission?"

"I'm afraid that is classified information."

Alliah scoffed. Of course it was. "I'm his daughter. I deserve to know when he's risking his life and why."

"I'm afraid Mr. Stark made sure you would not access that information."

That little sh- "I'm going to find out one way or another. I know how to hack into the systems," Alliah warned, shaking her finger at no particular point.

"I advise you not to do that, Ms. Stark."

"I swear to god, if you tell me one more time what to do-"

"Alliah!" Peter exclaimed, appearing around the corner, Wanda and Pietro walking by his side. He frowned. "Were you arguing with the AI?"

Alliah's cheeks flushed a light pink. "No..." She said.

You know, like a liar.

Peter didn't believe her, but he didn't push. "The others are on a mission. Um, we were just going to-" He started, only to be interrupted by Pietro's impatience.

"We're going to intercept their messages. Find out what's really going on," Pietro said.

Alliah raised an eyebrow. "Is that allowed?"

Pietro shrugged. "No."

Alliah smiled. "Alright, you've convinced me. Let's go!" Alliah exclaimed with a small laugh, wrapping her arm around Pietro's shoulders.

She had to stand on her tip-toes to even get close to his stature, even while wearing shoes with a platform. Damn Pietro Maximoff for being tall.

They made their way to the lab, where Alliah and Peter proceeded to try and get into the systems. Unfortunately for them, FRIDAY had made sure that wouldn't happen.