"LaMarques it's a big deal to me...ain't nobody ever took me home to meet they mama, guess I wasn't ever worthy enough."

I turned her face towards mines and kissed her.

"You most definitely worthy Shawty. You important to me, she see that. It's written all over my face."

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and started kissing me. She reached down and grabbed my dick and started strokin' me softly. She started kissin' me on the neck.

"Does it feel good?" I just laid back and nodded my head.

"Nah, open yo' mouth and use yo' words." She whispered in my ear.

"Yesss... feel good as hell,"

She moved her hand from my dick and turned her back to me.

"Goodnight. I'm going to bed."

"Is you serious right now?" I said sitting up. She didn't say nothin'. Just started fake snorin' real loud. "ight then." I said and started spooning with her. I made sure my hard dick was right on her ass. I made it jump. "You still sleep?" She stretched out into the number four. I grabbed the lube rubbed it on and slid right into her.

"Fuccckkkk..." we both moaned. I put that Murda dick on ha and we both went to sleep.

_________________

"Murda! Murda! Murda!" The crowed was chantin' a nigga name, wanting me to do another song.

"Alright, aright, calm down, calm down." The concert host came out trying to quiet the crowd. "Ya'boy lil' Murda just preformed on of his hits off his new album, Got it out the Mud, thanks for comin'." She said.

"Anytime. I wanna thank ya'll fa havin' me and make sure to go cop that album."

"Before you leave the ladies wanna know, who's the inspiration behind the song Mine. Do you have a special lady?"

I smiled.

"Ooohhh, look ladies, he's blushing! I think that's a yes! Can we meet her?"

"Yeah, I got someone real special to me. Come here Shawty."

We both looked back and Cliff walked on stage. I grabbed her hand once she got close enough and kissed her. It was a mixer of gasp, aww's and eww's.

"Fagot ass niggah." I turned back towards the crowed and this time it was only Mane standing in the crowed with a gun in his hand. "This is for Pico, fake pussy ass niggah" He pointed his gun at Cliff and pulled the trigga...

___________________________

"LaMarques! LaMarques!"

I jumped up breathing heavy. My heart was beating fast as fuck and sweat was drippin' from my forehead.

"LaMarques, what's goin' on. You been havin' bad dreams." I looked at Cliff and got out the bed. I went to grab a towel and whipped my forehead. "Hello! I said what's goin' on, talk to me!"

"I'm straight. I'm straight." I said pacing the floor. I was tryin' to calm down.

"No, you ain't, a bitch ain't stupid LaMarques. This ain't the first time you done had a bad dream. I ain't been sayin' nothing hopin' you would come out and talk to me about it when you was ready but it's gotten worse."

"I SAID I'M STRAIGHT! DAMN!" I yelled. I instantly regretted it when I saw her jump a little. I needed to get some fresh air. I hurried and put on my shorts, a white tee and my shoes. I grabbed Cliff keys and left.