"More like, I love you too."

"I was actually planning to say these feelings when we come back but I can't wait longer and wanted to see you. I was also going to say those 3 words back to you 2 days ago but you ran away."

"I love you too, Yujin-ah. I'm so grateful, ever since then I felt safe, I felt happier and it was all because of you. I was smiling everyday without me realizing I was already falling for you. And it was the best feeling, I don't like long speeches but I could deeply say and show that I love you. I'm sure and I would want to spent a whole life time with only you too."

Yujin just hugged her tight, it was quite cold but then again they found warmth with each other. Their hearts surely was. It was a happy and warm feeling they always feel towards each other.

"Okay, I'll pursue you everyday." Yujin said, smiling.

"You don't have to though, we're mutual." She replied.

"I want to and even if we're already in a relationship. I'll still do the same." Minju just smiled and they continued hugging.

"Let's take things slow."

"Okay."

-

"Hey you want us to set you up on a blind date?" Said Hyewon as Yena and Minjeong turned their head right away to the talking girl.

Yujin slowly diverted her eyes from the book to her friends who's looking intently at her.

"Date? I don't need that."

Minjeong sighed, "as usual, she's been hopelessly in love with Minju for almost a year and so now."

"Yeah, you know this girl.. single but so called taken." Yena chuckled and went back to scrolling her feed on her phone.

"Just kidding. Our vote is only on Minju when it comes to Yujin's love!"

"Of course! After all she's the only girl this big doggo loves that way."

Yujin could only chuckle, she's glad her friends were always there to give her advice and support. "Exactly unnies-"

"Oh wait, my girlfriend's calling."

"Yeah yeah go take it-"

"Sure-"

"Alright go on-"

"What?! Girlfriend?!" The three were completely shookt. Yup they weren't aware. Yujin just laughed with her friends' priceless reactions. They know how Yujin was courting the latter but they weren't updated that the two already started dating 2 weeks ago after having mutual feelings for half a year.

"I'll fetch Minju now! Bye unnies!" And her friends just sat frozen there, still surprised.

Hmm, that went on and on. It went good too for her other two friends while Hyewon of course, their relationship was still strong as ever.

-

Few years later.

"Ow!"

Yujin hurriedly went to the girl who's now in pain. "Hey, what happened?"

"I accidentally went in contact with the boiling pan." Yujin held her arm and pointed it at the flowing water.

"Wait here." She said and hurriedly ran upstairs.

The younger came back with a first aid kit, Minju sat at the couch while watching Yujin apply ointment to the wound.

"I'll take care of it, it's going to be finished soon so just wait here." She smiled and Minju nodded.