No maybe she's just tired and asleep but, why does it seems like she's ignoring me? Did I do something bad?

"Min." She called out for her name and tapped her shoulder a few times which leads to the latter waking up. "We're here."

And next Minju finally looked at her rather she glared at her before looking away again.

She glared at me? Is she mad? Okay that's new but she still looks cute when she's mad. Yujin thought.

"Is there something wrong?"

Minju scoffed again, "ask yourself that." She said and left the car, going straight to her house.

What did I do?

-

So I first went to their house to fetch her then I walked with her towards their department then I went to mine and took my classes, then I met up with those three fools then I noticed the time and her first class started so I decided to go to her. Next I went to park my car at their parking then I came across Jaeeum sunbae then I saw Minju walked passed me-

What?!

What did she thought?

I didn't smile at Jaeeum or anything, It was just a simple how are you's since we're kind of friends and haven't seen each other ever since. I don't really smile toward others that I'm not close with. What did she think of?

She went to think.. okay, she doesn't know what to do.

- next day.

Yujin took glances at the older girl from time to time and as expected.. she's giving her cold shoulders. Is that really why she seems mad?

They're now walking side by side at the park since both of them doesn't have classes anymore. Okay, she decided to talk to her about it. She doesn't like mad Minju.

"Min."

"Minju-yah." The girl finally turned to her with poker face that soon turned into a scary expression.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad." She replied firmly and walked ahead. If she's not mad then what? Yujin just scratched her head and followed.

"You are. You're mad at me, why?" She'll not sure if that's the reason so she won't assume.

Minju's not really mad, more like she's annoyed.

"Is it because of Jaeeum sunbae?"

"Jaeeum?" Her eyebrows narrowed and who the heck is that?

"Yeah our sunbae a year ago but she switched to architecture instead."

"Then?" Minju raised one of her eyebrows while her arms are crossed, telling Yujin to continue.

"She just saw me yesterday so.. she greeted me and I replied, she's a very jolly person and friendly so yeah we're kind of friends. Are you mad?"

Minju scoffed in disbelief, "what me? Jealous, no way.." she mumbled and latter heard it.

"Huh? I didn't say anything--"

"Whatever whatever!"

It's because her friends teased her yesterday and kept saying she was jealous that is why she felt annoyed.

Am I? The picture of the girl smiling at Yujin kept on repeating in her mind. She gets annoyed.

"I wasn't. I was just kind of.. annoyed."

"Annoyed? Why were you jealous?"

"Yes- what I-I mean no! Why would I-" Yujin chuckled, Minju's stuttering now.