"So you're with who?" First question, expected already.

"Kim Minju" she answered.

"Oh Kim Minju.."

"Wait Minju?!" Yena and Minjeong was surprised, it wasn't expected at all.

And after that they went on and on with questions, some Yujin didn't answer and some she did.

"You'll meet her later?"

"I want to, we didn't see each other yesterday. But maybe she's busy so I don't want to bother her, I'll just text her later." Her friends just nodded and where exactly is Hyewon? She's having another date time with her girlfriend.

"What happened to you two yesterday? I thought you're with Rina unnie and Yuri unnie?"

"We went to the mall and such, she was happy after her stressing day at school so I'm glad I saw her smile."

"We did, she enjoyed it so it's more than enough"

Both of them answered with a smile, they really are foolishly in love.

They talked until the two realized the time already "Well then goodluck Yuj." Yena patted her shoulder, goodluck? What for?

"What for-"

"You like Minju right? Oh we know, now we have to go because me and this duck have the same class bye!" Minjeong pulled Yena as they started running. Yujin has her eyes widened, she was frozen. What when did I-

"I don't-" She was cut off when Yena shouted this time. In a more teasing way rather.

"Oh Ahn Yujin, if only you saw the hearts and sparkles in your eyes while you were talking about her earlier!~"

"Bye!!" Both of them waved and completely disappeared. What..

Yujin and Minju went busy that day, but they did chat and talked to each other through the phone while doing some works they have to finish. It wasn't a distraction, more like doing school works became fun.

They didn't hang up even after finishing their works, they stayed up and talked to each other till they fell asleep again.

-

Yujin sat by the bench on the park near their school. She texted Minju earlier and the girl probably have classes.

She sat there, observing the people. It's Saturday today and they have classes. Which also means it's family day for some.

Some are buying their child ice cream, some are walking while having talks with their kids. Seeing their smiles with their parents.

She misses that too.

She remembers the day, this exact date and today.. it was raining too just like that time.

// Flashback, 6 years ago.

Yujin curled up in her bed, silently crying.

She was still in her uniform she haven't changed yet and went straight to her bedroom because..

Her parents are fighting again, and it was more like everyday.

She has her earphones on and her parents' fighting voices still echoes in her head.

It hurts to see them break apart. To see our family breaking apart.

The girl felt a hand caressing her shoulders. She wiped her tears and looked who it was.

"Darling, we have something to say.." Her mom mumbled while she stood up and followed her through the living room.

Seeing her dad with a serious face, sitting on his chair as she sat infront of him.