4

"... Sure." I nod, giving him the permission to sit down.

"Thank you! I'm Clarence Dulian. It's nice to meet you." He stretched his hand for a handshake which I received.

"I'm Lily Chrysalis. The feeling's mutual."

I observed everyones reaction and they reacted just as what I expected them to. The middle class students were sweating while the higher class were glaring at me- HIM! like crazy.

"Okay, Let's begin our introduction." The teacher clapped his hands to get everyones attention. "I'll go first. I am Alexander Farleigh. I'll be your teacher for the entire school year. I hope I can get along with you all. Who's next?"

"Me."  A girl from the higher class raised her hand up.

You know what? From now on, I'll start calling the Higher Class HC and the Middle Class MC Students.

The girl walks to the podium and stood beside the teacher. I should probably start calling him teacher Farleigh now.

She lifted her skirt and bowed and began her introduction "Hi, My name is Mayumi Sesuiko. Daughter of the Sesuiko family. It's a pleasure meeting you all."

"All right. You can return to your seat now, miss Mayumi." Teacher Farleigh said and the girl, Mayumi, bowed to him before returning to her seat.

Now that I think about it, she looks too intimidating for a child, it's not like I'm intimidated. I'm just wondering how she get that. Strict family, perhaps?

"Now, who wants to go next?"

"Me." A boy who I wish I never knew raised his hands.

"Go ahead." The boy walked to the podium like how an arrogant bastard would.

"I am Sean Hideo, the only son of the Hideo family. I hope we get along." He bowed with his right hand on his chest. Even though it looks gentlemanl-ish to the others, I however, saw the small glare he gave to the MC's.

'What a two faced brat.'

Others began raising their hands and got their chance to introduce their selves, now it's the only two of us. Me and Me- I mean, Clarence.

"Do you want to go first?" He asked me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him in return.

"Yes! My father kept telling me that Lady's first."

Ah... Even in this world, Father is such a gentleman.

"Then, I'll gladly accept."

I went to the podium elegantly, even though I used to be a man, my behavior has been changed tremendously because of the harsh etiquette classes I've been forced to take. Geez... I hate etiquette classes.

"Good day, everyone. My name is Lily Chrysalis. I'm the daughter of the Chrysalis family. Let's all spend our time in this school learning and creating memories worth remembering." After my introduction, I made a similar bow that the girl Mayumi did.

*Clap Clap Clap!* I looked up and saw everyone clapping including teacher Farleigh. Clarence is also enthusiastically clapping her hands and giving me thumbs up.

"As expected of the daughter of the Chrysalis'. Thank you for your introduction. You can come back to your seat now." I nod at him and went back to my seat.

"And now, for the last..."

"Me! That's me!" Clarence raised his hands and went to the podium. He almost tripped while on his way.

"These middle classes!"

"How embarrassing."

"They should've been in a separate room."