0

'Damnit... I should've confessed to her when I got the chance.' I thought as I lay motionlessly on the road.

I just got hit by a truck while walking through the pedestrian crossing. And the bad thing is that the truck driver didn't even bothered to help me.

'Great... My best friend stole my crush, and now I'm about to die. Great... Really great.'

My vision began to flicker due to the amount of blood I lost.

'Mom... Dad... I'm sorry...' Those are my last thought's before darkness swallowed me.

.

.

.

'Warm... What is this place? Didn't I die?' I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the warmth all over my body.

"You're finally awake." A person in front of me with a childlike voice said.

"Who are you?" Now that my eyes are fully opened, I can see a girl sitting in front of me wearing a costume.

"Cosplaying?" I asked unconsciously.

"No I'm not! This isn't cosplay!" She began throwing a tantrum.

"Where are we?"

"We're in heaven. And I'm God." She replied.

"God... Aren't you supposed to be a man with beard?"

"Well... I used to look like that. My appearance is based on what people think I look like. You weird beings, why a little girl?" She pouted.

"Well... I'm sorry about that."

"Meh, You don't have to. And by the way, you know that you died right?"

Yeah... I died on the middle of the road.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to end your life all of a sudden. I was inspecting the tree of life when I accidentally pulled a leaf... And that's you." She bowed her head

So that leaf is me huh? Sucks for me.

"Aren't you going to be mad or something?" She asked with a big question mark above her.

"That's fine, accident's happen. All I'm worrying about is my parents. What will happen to them now?"

"Don't worry about that! I will give you three wishes as an apology for what I did. You can wish to give them a enjoyable life or anything!" She said "But sadly, I can't return someone from the dead."

"Really? Then my first wish is to... Make them move on easily and have a comfortable life."

A white ball appeared in front of us.

"Your wish is granted." God held the ball in her hands before it vanished. "What's the second?"

"Am I getting reincarnated? If I do, I wish to be able to have my memories intact... And for my last wish, If there really is a parallel world, I want the version of me to experience what I haven't."

"Are you sure? You don't want something else? Like super strength, or anything like that?" She asked.

"That's all I want." I replied shortly.

I don't want my other self to experience what I've experienced. I just want him to live his life to the fullest, not restricted by anything.

"Okay..." She held both of her hands and 2 orbs appeared. She grabbed the two and pressed it against each other.

'What is she doing?'

Soon, the two merged into one, creating a blue orb and vanished like the first one

"That's it! And as a bonus..." She brought her faces closer to me.

"Uhm... God... What are you- hmph!"

She pressed her lips against mine. I can feel her tongue moving inside me. When she pulled out, there's a string of saliva connecting both of our tongue.

"W-What?" I asked blushing.

"Now you got your first and last kiss as a man.  I'll reincarnate you now. Bye bye."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

I didn't manage to get an answer as my body disintegrated to white particles.

.

.

.

??? PoV

"She's beautiful... What wil you name her?" A woman carrying a newborn baby in her hand asked the man standing beside the hospital bed.

"Lily. Lily Chrysalis. That's her name."