Like his irretrievable love that has turned to black ashes.

"Yves...."

A teardrop fell down his cheek.

Before long, one drop of tear became two, three...Gradually it became innumerable quantities and wet the floor.

After losing Yvonne and Yves, the whole world fell to a damp floor. In the broken world, Theodore was unable to leave his place.

Until the dazzling golden sun that resembled his pupils set, and the pale silver moon that resembled Yvonne rose. All the time in the same place.

After a very long time, his head moved.

A small piece of paper suddenly appeared in the golden eyes that had lost their light.

Theodore slowly reached out and grabbed the piece of paper.

When he unfolded the white paper, he was greeted with letters written in a lovely typeface that brought tears to his eyes.

<To the secret childhood friend who may have regained his memory>

It was a letter from Yvonne.

<Hello, Theo.

If you found this letter, you must have come here to remember me.

Can I think that I am no longer a painful memory for you?

Yes, Theo. I have a lot to thank you for.

Thank you for not forgetting me, for remembering me alone, when everyone thought I was dead.

Thank you so much for finding me again and giving me the love that I will never forget.

Now I will remember our time.

So, even if you regain your memories, I hope you don't suffer too much.

Without you, I will live well.

Thank you for that time. Bye, my Theo.

- Yvonne who loved you so much.>

***

The spell that had obscured Theodore's memory was broken.

"Ugh... Shit, Shit...!"

At the same time, a reaction came to Katarina's body.

"It all failed! Yves Llewellyn, because of that woman, I should have gotten rid of her from the beginning!"

Laying on the cold floor, Katarina vomited blood and cursed Yves Llewellyn.

[Now that you've run out of value, there's no need to keep you alive.]

She remembered what Benjamin had said one day.

Benjamin kept her alive all this time to keep Yves Llewellyn by his side, and now he had Yves.

A bastard with his eyes half turned to win her favor, that cruel and vicious wizard will not hesitate to kill her.

And Emperor Theodore, who had the power to protect her from Benjamin, no longer needed her.

So he wouldn't even care if Benjamin killed her or not.

Rather, she was lucky if the emperor didn't run rampant to kill her after realizing what caused him to lose his memory.