"Sorry, I'll let you know when Katarina gets a little better."

"...."

Theodore muttered in a muffled voice a curse word, but Benjamin pretended he didn't hear it and changed the subject.

"I heard that you took Yves Llewellyn's body. Yves Llewellyn was originally Ferdinand's knight. Please return her body. I will bury her in Ferdinand."

Theodore's expression hardened at the sight of Benjamin's calm voice.

"It was me, not you, that Yves liked."

Then he said, as if declaring in a voice full of obsession.

"Everything about Yves Llewellyn is mine. Every piece of rotting flesh, every dried drop of her blood is mine."

"...."

"So there's no way I'm going to give her back to you."

"...I see."

Benjamin answered meekly. At that attitude, Theodore raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

His eyes narrowed as he stared at Benjamin.

This man was just like Ernst. With only that much heart...

"But Your Majesty must have felt it."

At this time, Benjamin spoke provocatively.

"My traces left on her."

Yves's scarecrow, which Theodore had been by her side since the two days before the engagement, was created by pouring out Benjamin's own power.

Yves's fake corpse would, of course, be full of Benjamin's scent. It was as if he had become one with her.

Didn't the doubtful emperor have any thoughts after seeing that?

"Aren't you curious? Why was my scent on her?"

Benjamin asked with a smirk.

When he heard Yvonne say that she was expecting Theodore's baby, he wanted Theodore to feel the same misery he had felt.

However, Theodore lifted the corners of his lips crookedly with a look that was not at all provocative.

"Not at all."

He replied in one voice, which seemed to be cheerful at first glance.

"Now I have covered all your traces."

"....."

"Yves smells like me every day. From the moment she opens her eyes in the morning to the dark night, she and I are always together."

Theodore laughed and explained his daily life with Yves. At that time, his expression seemed very happy.

"When I eat, when I work, when I sleep...... We are always together."

"With her everyday? How?"

"Yes. So, let go of your attachment. If you ask for her one more time, I won't let it go."

"I'm not talking about her, I'm talking about her body."

"Then I will come see Miss Katarina next time."

Theodore smiled and left.

Benjamin stared blankly at his back. No matter how much he thought about it, Emperor Theodore seemed quite crazy.

***

On the other hand, Theodore, who left Ferdinand, stopped after walking for a while.

Yes, as he told Benjamin, he was enjoying the little everyday happiness with Yves.