The assassin's sword slashed Yves Llewellyn's body at once. Yves's body fell to the floor.

"No! Sir Yves!"

One of the knights ran towards them and stabbed his sword in the assassin's chest.

Surprised by this, the assassins ran away.

However, it was already too late.

Yves Llewellyn, who suffered a deep cut, was held in the arms of her colleague, choking with blood.

"Ack, ack."

"Sir Yves, are you okay? Sir Yves... !"

"I have a note in the drawer to the right of my desk. Make sure to deliver it...."

After expressing her last will, her head fell to the side.

It was a perfect death.

***

Theodore got up early in the morning to dress up for the engagement ceremony.

It was very annoying to have to do such useless things for a skit that didn't even work.

However, when he thought that Yves Llewellyn would be there, he put more effort into dressing up than usual.

The place hit by Yves last night was tingling.

"That crazy woman hit me in the back of my head and ran away."

Perhaps she wanted to break his head, even a faint blood stain remained on the white pillow.

Theodore sharpened his teeth.

'As soon as the engagement ceremony is over today, I'm going to call her in and give her a lesson.'

"I didn't think Ferdinand really intended to take my life...!"

He mumbled with a serious expression. Then soon, when he thought of Yves, a small smile flowed from his lips.

What the hell was it like last night?

For a moment, he had an absurd thought that it would be all right if Yves was by his side. That's probably...

Because of that smiling face, she smiled brightly at him, driving him crazy.

Her softly curved eyes, her fine eyelashes that swayed gently, and the beautiful smile of the red lips.

Yeah, he went crazy for a moment because of that pretty smile.

No, maybe he was still crazy.

Because even now, thinking of that woman, he was smiling to the maximum.

Theodore looked at his face in the mirror and touched his lips.

In fact, he was smiling all morning.

The attendants thought he was smiling because of today's engagement, but in reality he was smiling at the thought of Yves Llewellyn.

As he quietly brushed his lips, he suddenly remembered that these lips touched her hotly last night.

At that moment, his heart felt warm.

It was never a negative emotion like anger or contempt.

Still a lot was confusing, and he couldn't figure out his own feelings.

Theodore couldn't wait to find out what had happened to Yvonne and end this play with Katarina.

Then he will decide everything and put an end to this confusing feeling.

So until then, he could never send that girl to Benjamin Ferdinand. Judging from her reaction yesterday, it was clearly a lie when she said she didn't like him any more.