A bitter smile appeared on my lips when I remembered Theodore before he lost the memory of loving me so much that he hid his drinking habit as well as his trashy personality.

I came back with a new bottle of wine, and Theodore was asleep with his head on the table.

As he was sleeping, he no longer stared at me or got angry. But he also didn't look at me with loving eyes, nor did he whisper with his sweet voice.

Suddenly, my heart ached and I cried.

'The Theodore I loved doesn't exist anymore.'

That fact was very sad.

'Yes, Theo. If, even if, you have your memory back ... .Don't feel sorry for me and I hope you live a happy life.'

I sincerely thought so.

Because, Theodore, who will one day regain his memory, will be the same Theodore I loved so much.

I met my childhood friend again, and the time I loved him was only half a year, but he said that he couldn't forget me for 10 long years and was looking for me. He said that he liked me with an unchanging heart for that long time.

It was so cruel that my death was repeated, so I felt sick.

But on the other hand, I had no choice but to leave him, knowing how confused my existence would be to him once he regained his memories. He already has a new lover, Katarina. No, she wasn't just his lover but his life partner.

She had his child growing in her stomach. A child who will become his legitimate heir.

My existence will eventually become a confusion to him, nothing else.

"Hello, Theo..."

The reason I cried at this moment was not because of Theodore, who despised and hated me, but because of the good, sweet childhood secret friend I once loved.

My Theo, buried in my memory, never to meet again. I will erase all the traces he left on me one by one. So he should forget me too. I'd rather he would forget me forever.

"Why are you crying?"

A voice suddenly rang in my ears.

Wiping my blurry vision, I saw he was up. I think I've been drinking a bit.

"It's nothing."

I answered and continued to cry. The tears didn't stop.

Theodore, who was always angry with me, stopped at the sight of me crying silently.

"Are you not feeling well yet?"

"No, I'm fine now."

I was happy with his worries, I smiled softly and whimpered at the same time. Then, his expression seemed to be strangely distorted, and venomous words came out.

"If you're struggling, go out and cry. Because I don't want to hear it."

"Even if you don't say that, I will soon disappear from your sight forever."

So don't be too harsh,Theo. Because today is the last day.

I swallowed the words I couldn't convey to him.

Perhaps because of letting go of everything, even in this situation, only laughter came out.

"Disappear?"

But Theodore didn't laugh. He asked in a harsh voice.

"Are you going to go to Benjamin Ferdinand?"

"No."