Katarina wouldn't have let Yves in right away, and let her wait hours outside in the cold.

He sent Yves away knowing that the bad-tempered woman Katarina would do that.

For Yves Llewellyn he didn't have to offend his partner, Katarina.

Because Yves was nothing to him.

The quick-witted Theodore knew that Yves Llewellyn had a crush on him. However, it was the woman who became his escort while hiding the fact that she was a woman. He didn't ask her to like him...

[It hurts, it hurts so much. So painful... .]

Therefore, he should forget the woman's painful face, sad voice, and hot body temperature that kept coming to his mind.

Actually, he forgot for a moment.

The news Katarina brought was more important to him than the image of Yves grabbing his collar and crying in pain.

Because Yvonne's trail which had cut off more than 10 years was found in the same place where the murder magic was.

He couldn't think of anything because he thought maybe Ferdinand might have hurt Yvonne.

[I'll inform him that I am pregnant with Your Majesty's child. Then Benjamin will have no choice but to let us enter the courtyard.]

[Only for that reason?]

[It's Ferdinand's tradition. Empress Margaret also visited the place after having Prince Ernst.]

It wasn't a very good suggestion, but to follow Yvonne's trail, Theodore accepted Katarina's suggestion, and began to show fake affection. He was going to cover Ferdinand's eyes with the absurd lie of pregnancy to get access to the courtyard.

He had to check what dangerous black magic was done there. No priest was needed. Because the divine power he had was much better than that of any other priests.

'If I go there, I might find out something.'

What happened to Yvonne....

Yes, the only thing that mattered to him was Yvonne.

It was right to put an end to his thoughts on the nasty woman named Yves Llewellyn.

He shouldn't waste time and think about how to find the traces of Yvonne. Besides, Yves....

[Anyway, be careful. She's related to black magic, and Benjamin's hidden lover.]

Yves Llewellyn had traces of black magic.

She was a suspicious woman, perhaps she had a deep connection with those who harmed Yvonne. She was a woman to be wary of and to stay away from.

"But why do I keep thinking of her?"

Theodore muttered in displeasure.

He couldn't figure out why he was so concerned about her.

Was it because of those pretty eyes that looked at him?

Or was it because of the hot, soft hand she touched him?

Was it because of the strange air of that moment when she called him with a voice that seemed to crumble at any moment?

In any case, there was no reason for Theodore to be responsible for that desperate plea.

Moreover, this ambivalent feeling towards a woman who may have been related to Yvonne's disappearance... ...wasn't that a betrayal to Yvonne?

So, what he should feel for Yves Llewellyn was not this weak sense of guilt, but a reasonable awareness and rejection.

"Yes. I don't even need to feel guilty either."