He wasn't meant to fulfill his promise to Katarina and drive Benjamin out. If Katarina was Ferdinand's master or not, what does she have to do with him?

As Katarina had envisioned, Theodore possessed a rotten personality and he could throw her away like an old shoe.

The only thing he was worried about was that the murder magic might be on Yvonne....

'No.'

Theodore shook his head not to think any further.

"So, how are you going to check that?"

"There is only one way. To summon a person with strong divine power to the mansion courtyard."

"....?"

"There is a large tree in the courtyard of the mansion. From generation to generation, the people of the Ferdinand family received the blessing of the priest there when they became pregnant."

Theodore's eyes narrowed slowly.

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, pregnant."

Katarina rolled up the corners of her red lips and smiled.

***

***

"You're pregnant."

That one word blew my mind.

"Just, what?"

It was none other than Ernst who asked the doctor, even more surprised than I was.

"Yves....!"

Just before I lost consciousness, the voice I heard was none other than that of Ernst.

He came to see me because he had something to tell me, and found me collapsing on the other side, and brought me to the palace and called a doctor.

Fortunately, I regained consciousness with quick treatment, but the fever still did not go away.

In the midst of confusion, the doctor said that there was something a bit strange and asked if he could check again.

I nodded vaguely, brimming with heat. The doctor then tilted his head and asked a few questions with a serious expression.

[Have you recently had no appetite, or have a strong feeling of vomiting in front of food....?]

[How about sleeping....?]

[Excuse me, but when was your last day of your period...?]

And at the end he said,

"It's definitely a pregnancy."

I had a child.

"What...!"

Ernst groaned, sprinted from his seat and stood up.

At that moment, my head rang and I frowned, and he quickly apologized and sat back quietly.

I quietly recalled my last relationship with Theodore. So before he lost his memory, when he was still my sweet Theo.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Barely parting my lips to ask, the doctor said firmly, with no room for reconsideration.

There was a brief silence in the room for a moment. The doctor gave me some instructions along with some precautions, but I didn't hear him properly. Instead of me nodding my head in silence, Ernst listened intently to the instructions.

When the doctor finally left and only Ernst and I were left in the room.

"I, Yves, you, you're pregnant, what the hell is this..."