Ningning X Giselle ✧ Laundry

Ship: Ningning X Giselle /NingSelle
Summary: Ningning forgot to do laundry and has to borrow some clothes from her girlfriend.
Requested by: s0ftdrexmzz

Ningning searched her closet for a cute outfit to go out in, but could find nothing but baggy shirts, shorts and sweatpants. "Ugh, I forgot to do laundry again?" She thought out loud. She turned around to see the pile of dirty clothes in the corner of her room and sighed. "Yup." Ningning said before grabbing a laundry basket and shoving random shirts and pants in it.

She walked to the laundry room and passed her girlfriend, Giselle. "You're doing laundry right before we leave?" Giselle asked, Ningning nodded. "And are you going out in what you're wearing right now?" Giselle asked. "No... I have another outfit planned." Ningning smirked.

She put her clothes in the washer and started it before walking into Giselle's room. She closed the door quietly so that her girlfriend wouldn't suspect anything. Once Ningning knew that Giselle wouldn't suspect anything, she started looking through the older girl's closet.

"This is cute!" Ningning said to herself. She grabbed a hanger holding a white crop top and another with white pants. Before trying on the outfit, she put her red hair into a ponytail, then tried on the shirt. It was a bit wide around her, but it wasn't baggy and didn't make her look bad. Now for the pants.

This time, they were baggy. The jeans had small writing all across them, front and back. Ningning walked up to the body length mirror in Giselle's room and admired herself. "I wish I could have her wardrobe.." Ningning said aloud while staring at herself.

Ningning continued to turn around and stare at herself front and back, ignoring the door creaking open

Ningning continued to turn around and stare at herself front and back, ignoring the door creaking open. It was Giselle, and she was starstruck. Ningning usually snuck into her room to steal clothes when all of hers were dirty, but Giselle had a soft spot in her heart for when Ningning wore oversized clothes. It was too adorable in her eyes.

Giselle tried sneaking up behind her girlfriend until she saw her in the mirror. Ningning turned around, Giselle hugging her from the front and laying her head in Ningning's collarbone. "You look so cute in my clothes, especially right now." Giselle complimented. Ningning hugged back. "Thank you." She said, giggling.

"But, you need to get on top of your laundry!" Giselle scolded, ruffling Ningning's hair. "I knowww..." Ningning said playfully. "So, can I wear this? Please?" Ningning asked. Giselle nodded and kissed her on the forehead. "Yes, but put your laundry in the dryer before we leave." Giselle said, the two girls giggling.