Anyhow, after that I explained the basics of why he wants a nation and how I find it noble. I mean, not only does he want this to spread his guild name in hope of finding his old friends, he also has the objective of a world peaceful where heteromorphic races live with humans. The heteromorphic race is considered as Demi-Humans here in Tempest. For example, Adalman is undead like Ainz, thus both are part of the heteromorphic race, however Adalman is still considered a Demi-Human, so does Ainz. In fact, Demi-Humans include all races or individuals that are not humans but have the same level of intellect. I said individuals because slimes are not considered Demi-Humans, but I am because I possess the intellectual level, and that is because I was human before.

"I surely did not expect that... with what you told me I do understand your motives." Gazel said.

"Well that's good." I responded.

"However, he will have to pass my test." he added.

Huh! Does he mean that?

"W-What test?" I asked

"You know, the test." he told me.

"Yes... the test..." I said in a low tone while trying to find out which test.

"You understand why, don't you? About the test." he asked.

"Y-Yeah, right, the one that enables you to discover if someone is or is not a malicious being." I spoke.

"Yes. What other test could it be?" he said.

"No idea. Anyway, I think it is time, feel free to stay as long as you wish in Tempest. Sorry to cut it short, there are others waiting, and I need to see them all today, ideally." I tried to stop the meeting there. I do like our talks, it is just that there are other people waiting outside.

"Of course, by the way, this new capital of yours surely is a sight to be seen. I was surprised when I saw it." he said while leaving.

"Thank you for the compliment, I guess." I said, and he left with his commander, who stayed silent the whole time.

"Well that's that..." I sighed and said through -Thought Communication- [Shuna, please make the next representative enter.]

[Of course, my Lord] she responded.

The door busted open, and I already knew who it was.

I said "Hi there, Milim, how is it doing?" then I looked at Frey and said "Frey." while saluting with a node of my head and so did she.

"Why did you make me wait? That's not fair, not fair at all." Milim said while jumping on me for a hug and pouting.

I hugged her back and said "Now-now, Milim, you are here now, so why don't you sit, so we can talk?"

"Fine..." she responded and headed toward Frey who was already seated.

"So, Frey and Milim. What brings both of you here today" I asked, as if I didn't know the answer already.

"Well you see, we received your letter and weren't sure what to do about the information. Therefore, I was going to head toward Tempest to ask more details and Milim ended up following." Frey informed.

"I see... Then let me explain the whole story." I said and started explaining, again. I know I will have to explain the story many times, but I think it is worth it, so everyone understands correctly what happened.

*Similar explanation as for Gazel*

"That is quite an interesting story." spoked the harpy.

"I want to fight him!" exclaimed the Dragonoid.