"Well he just informed me he wanted to create a nation."

"Ah... it is as you expected, right?"

"It is. Thus, I will do that, please reorganize the schedule to add everything you said tomorrow." I informed her.

"I-I see, however my Lord, please do not anger Shuna. Last time she restrained the kitchen's access to me and I wanted to make a meal for you." she demanded.

... Did Shuna use that as an excuse to stop Shion from cooking or was it just because she didn't want me to have a meal?

{All of the above, master}

...

"Okay then, please inform her of the changes." I asked.

"Yes!" she told me, as always, while leaving.

"Now then, let us get to work" I said to no one.

*Present day*

There are envoys or rulers from many places: the Kingdoms of Ingrassia, Blumund and Farmenas, The Sorcerous Sarion Dynasty, the Holy Ruberian and Eastern Empires, the Warrior Nation Dwargon, even Frey and Milim are here...

(Note: I definitely reused the sentence. But I corrected the Blumund and Ingrassia's names.)

Basically, 'Tempest Allied Nations' is assembled. It is called this because Tempest is the highest, best and most prosperous country of all. I promise it wasn't my suggestion to name it like this, it just happened.

Anyhow, how should I proceed about this... I already know that Ciel won't help me. So, either I do like last time, and we do this outside or~ I will see them one by one.

That will be better. Not only will I be able to answer their questions, but they might be more open because there won't be any other nation listening.

{(*sigh* It is like watching a newborn trying to walk.)}

Something to say, Ciel?

{...}

Strange, I was sure I heard you say something.

{Just your imagination}

Of course, it was. It always is.

"Shuna, let one by one the country's representatives enter. During that time the others can wait outside or wherever else they want to be as long as they are ready when their turn arrives." I informed her.

"Yes, Lord Rimuru." she responded.

The first nation's representative who entered the office was Gazel, I guess it is normal. Dwargo was the first nation with whom we entered political relations after all. Gazel and the captain of his Pegasus Knights walked towards the table in the middle and sat on the chairs.

We did a little stare contest before Gazel started and said "Say, Rimuru. What does this peculiar ruler you talked about have that picked your interest?"

"Well you see-" and I started the explanation.

(Note: I will put many details for this explanation and just put *Similar explanations as for Gazel* for the others, it will be faster. I will still make different scenes though so continue reading!)

I started by telling them about how I noticed his arrival in this world. At first, he was a bit shocked and I totally understood that. There were many people who ended up in the Cardinal World. These guys are called otherworlders, I am one of them, by the way. Normally otherworlders arrived here by summoning and are called summons, they were used as tools for wars and other stuff. Of course, when Tempest announced that they despise summon rituals and banned them in the alliance, many other countries did the same. Thus, it only happens on rare occasions and by malicious beings whose intentions are obvious and actions easily dealt with. Another way of entering this world, the way I did, is by getting reincarnated. However, beings who were reincarnated and kept their memories is rare, so rare that to the True Dragon's knowledge there is not more than two or three. I do believe they can be more in other worlds though. He was shocked because the way Ainz arrived was unknown, or at least for them. I do know the cause, but I can't really do something about it, not now at least. Thus, I didn't inform them.