Potter Criticizes Fully Trained Hogwarts Teacher

Harry Potter Criticizes Hogwarts Teacher

The Boy Who Lived was heard openly criticising fully trained Hogwarts professor, Severus Snape, in a discussion with pals Weasley and Granger.

Having only a few mere weeks ago began his first year at Hogwarts, the magical community have expected Harry Potter, the 11-year-old boy with a tragic history, to toe the line carefully at school. However, the apparently unrestrainable, careless adolescent, has been expressing hatred towards Potions master Professor Severus Snape. 

Snape, a highly qualified, well trained professor, who has worked at Hogwarts for several years, was ‘astounded’ at Potter’s attitude. ‘I knew his father from my own schooldays,’ he told the Daily Prophet exclusively, ‘and he was an arrogant little swine. Good at classes, mind you, but he had it in his head-along with his friends-that he was too cool for school. Potter was a prankster, a joker, a bully. He strutted around the school like he owned the place, and everyone in it. Now, his son is every bit as horrible, as bratty, as selfish, and as vain. As a professor, I’ve had issues from hormonal sixth-year girls and pathetic brawls, but that Potter boy can cap them all.’

Of the first lesson, Snape said, ‘Potter demonstrated his complete idiocy- or perhaps it was a deliberate wind-up-when he couldn’t answer the simplest of questions from the book I had assigned the students. Another student, Granger, knew the answer to each, and as a big-headed celebrity, Potter couldn’t stand the thought of another person knowing the answer and him not, for the attention would then be off him. He decided to use attitude to amuse his classmates, but I stamped on it immediately. Later in the lesson, a notorious idiot named Longbottom melted his cauldron with an obvious mistake. Potter, who was sat beside him, did not warn Longbottom, thinking he’d look good compared to the boy’s mistake. I took a second point from Potter’s house, and he caused no more trouble.’

Potter was later overheard talking to his friends Weasley and Granger on the grounds, and he called Snape a ‘poisonous toad’.  We asked Snape what he thought of this insult. ‘I don’t care,’ the professor said mildly. ‘Potter’s opinion may be valuable as gold dust to some, but I could not care less, because at the end of the day, what does Potter’s opinion count for?’

We will keep you posted on Potter’s misadventures at school. Until next time!