♡ 16. Revenge ♡

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, are you okay?" I put my hand on her cheek, tilting her head towards me.

"Where is he? I want to be the one to finish him off..."

"What?! You should leave it to us. He's been terrible to you! Why would you risk putting yourself in danger anymore?"

"Because he hurt you, and- and I don't know, I love you and It made me so mad and I don't know why but I want to protect you because you protect me all the time and-" I interrupted her by leaving a small kiss on her lips. Short, and gentle. Just to cut her off from her panicked state.

"Just let me stay by your side, okay?" She nodded at me as we headed downstairs together. Giorno was about to leave the finishing blow, but I stopped him.

"Let her do it." Giorno didn't seem too satisfied with the idea.

"Why? It's better if she won't be respons-"

"Let me do it, please." Y/N was confident in her words, her posture and her facial expressions. Yet, her hand grasped my hand so hard I thought it'd fall off.

"Fine, go ahead." Her hand left mine as she used her stand to lift him off the ground.

"Marco, you'll never ever lay a finger on me, Narancia or anyone I care about ever again. Got it?" His throat was slashed so he couldn't talk, he only made some weird noise in response. "Now, have a taste of my stand, Revenge."

In just a moment, her stand had repeatedly punched him to the point where the only part of him that wasn't covered by blood was a tiny part of his arm. 'Revenge' threw his body onto the ground and Y/N walked outside the building, to which I quickly followed.

Y/N's POV:

I walked outside and sat down in the sun, leaning on the warm wall. I closed my eyes and let my tears cool down my face as they rolled down my cheeks. Something in my hands burned. If I opened my eyes, I'd probably see a lot of wounds on my fists.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I looked up to see Narancia. He seemed really worried, even though he shouldn't be.

"I think I am. Are you okay?" He crouched down next to me and grabbed my hands.

"Y/N, your hands are hurt. Are you sure you're okay? Do you need help to walk? Do you want me to do anything? Does-" He interrupted himself. Like he regretted what he was going to ask before he asked it.

"I'll be fine, maybe you can help me put bandage on when we get home?" I smiled at him as best as I could. "Now, were you about to ask?"

"So... Does this mean you'll leave us? That you won't live with us. That you won't live with... me? Marco's dead, so maybe you want to leave-"

"No."

"R-really? you won't leave?!" His eyes immediately lit up and a large grin appeared on his face.

"I don't have a lot right now, but I do have you and the rest of the team. What would I do without you?" He pulled me into a tight hug, as if he'd never let me go.

"Y/N, I love you so much!" He pressed his face onto my head as his hands moved to my face. I leaned up and let him kiss me again. Once again, another soft, gentle kiss.

"I adore you, Narancia. I love you."

"Can we head back then? If Giorno's done, we should be able to head back by now. I think he could heal you right away as well."

"Aww, so I won't be able to have you play doctor while you fix my hands?" I teased as I gave him a pout. He got all flustered and red as he looked away.

"A-as if I'd do that!" He let go of me carefully and stood up.

"So you're saying you really wouldn't mind missing out the chance of taking care of me, on your own..." He kept opening and closing his mouth, trying to find any words and I started laugh at his foolish attempts. "I'm just kiddi-"

"I'll only do it if you promise not to make any more jokes about being hot and stuff unless you actually are-" The heat in my face got worse, knowing what he was implying, but I still couldn't stop laughing. I got up and walked over to him, giving him a light hug.

"You're so silly sometimes." A bit embarrassed, he still refused to look at me, but I didn't mind at all. I knew what he was implying, and I knew I'd be able to tease him about it a lot.

~~~~~~~

So uh, this sucks. I'm sorry, I didn't know how to end the chapter. I do have ideas though, don't worry!! Next chapter miiiight be a bit spicier (Mutuals, fuck off)

~~~~~~~