♡ 9. 1.36. AM ♡

We entered the empty house. Giorno had called the others to let them know I was okay, so they were on their way home.

"Hey, Y/N. Do you want some food?" Giorno asked. I immediately smiled at the thought.

"I'd LOVE some food! Uh- please?" Trish had let go off my hand and looked at Giorno. I smiled at the plan I just made. "Hey, why don't you and Trish make something together?" Both of them jumped at the idea, but nodded nervously at each other and went into the kitchen. This left me and Abbachio alone in the hallway. Of course, he and I were the most awkward with each other.

"You're the most observant person when it's about others, but the most oblivious when it's about you." He glared at me and I couldn't help but shiver under his stare.

"W-what?" He sighed and walked away into the living room to lay down on the couch. I was left alone in the long hallway. Just as I decided to take a step up the stairs, the door swung open to reveal Bucciarati, Mista, Fugo and Narancia.

"Where is she?!" Narancia exclaimed and looked up at me, greeting me with eye contact. His shoulders relaxed and he ran up to me, wrapping his arms my waist. My feet left the ground as he lifted me up slightly. "You're okay! Thank god, you're okay." I rested my hands on his shoulder to avoid falling and giggled at his action.

"Yes, Narancia. I'm okay." He put me down and I looked up at him. Along with his usual, large grin, he had a faint red blush on his cheeks. I realized it was because we had a small audience behind him, but I didn't care. I carried out my plan and hugged him tightly anyway. I could feel his arms nearly hugging me back, but Giorno exited the kitchen.

"T-The food is ready." His face was bright red. Oh, I would definitely make Trish update me about that later. I whispered to Narancia to let him know what I had done, causing him to laugh loudly while we left to eat the dinner made by the lovers.

~~~

After we had finished up a dinner where Mista argued with Narancia, Trish and Giorno subconsciously flirted and Bucciarati kept 'accidentally' touch Abbachio, everyone pretty much went to their rooms. The second we entered our room, I made Trish sit down on the bed.

"So? What happened?" My voice was filled with eagerness.

"With what?"

"With your blushing boyfriend in the kitchen!" I winked at her, and she blushed deeply.

"W-Well... We began making the pasta, but some of the boiling water got on my hand... So he grabbed it to heal it for me, but then..." She interrupted herself, hesitating.

"Then??"

"Then... I looked up and we were so close... He didn't even let go of my hand, so I... I kissed hi-"

"YOU KISSED HIM?!"

"Shh! Not so loud..." She said, unable to hide the growing smile on her face.

"Trish, that's amazing! I knew you could do it!"

We chatted more, and she got to talk about how she was planning to properly confess to him tomorrow. We eventually realized we had been talking for three hours, and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

That night, I dreamt about Marco. About how he kidnapped me, how I had killed him, how everything was my fault. I dreamt about Narancia, and how he'll find me disgusting once he found out. Every single fear I had gained in the last few days made themselves known through that dream.

I woke up in a sweat. Trish was still sleeping soundly at my side, at least I didn't accidentally kick her. I felt the drowsiness in my body drift away as I looked over at the clock. '1.36'. I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. The bright lights someone had left on blinded me, and I immediately turned them off. The sink was right by the door, so I splashed my face with some water and dried it off with the towel on the side. After leaving the bathroom, I put my hand on the door handle to Trish's room. Something inside me hesitated. Something called me to another room.