"Oh, I'm afraid you are." He smirked.

Klaus grabbed Jeremy by the shoulder and dragged him into the room that held the hunter in.

Isabella watched the Hunter from her seat.

Klaus shoved Jeremy into a seat and gave him a pencil and paper.

Isabella's eyes trailed down his bare chest. She didn't know why. She told herself she was looking for any traces of the tattoo.

Thomas watched her examine the hunter and he grew slightly jealous. He reached out and gripped her chin gently. He turned her head to look at him in the eyes.

Isabella was confused to begin with but found herself staring straight into Thomas's eyes. He examined her face, she should look at me like that.

After a few seconds, Klaus began to walk back to the table and Stefan also sat down. Thomas let go of Isabella but they didn't remove eye contact for an extra few seconds.

"So, tell me more about this tattoo." Stefan said.

"My sister's suitor was unwilling to tell us anything. Rebekah, however, was more than willing to investigate. Isn't that right?" Klaus said, annoyance in his voice.

Rebekah looked down, ashamed.

"My sister's boyfriend threw a slumber party that night. He and his brothers used the daggers to put us all down in our sleep. Elijah, Kol, Finn, and me." He looked at Rebekah harshly.

"How was I supposed to know?" Rebekah asked.

He raised his glass, "cheers, to my sister's uncanny ability to choose men."

Isabella reached over and hit his chest firmly. He glared at her for a second then looked back to Stefan.

"I thought the daggers didn't work on you because of your werewolf side."

Klaus smirked, "they don't. I slaughtered them all. And when you," he pointed to Rebekah, "awoke, I asked what the Hunter promised you. Go ahead, Rebekah. Tell him. Tell him what the hunter told you the tattoo leads to. What is this great weapon that could bring about the end of the vampire species?"

Rebekah sighed, "a cure. He said there was a cure."

Isabella watched Stefan's reaction as his eyes widened in confusion.

Klaus got up from his seat and walked into the parlour.

"There is no cure for vampirism." Stefan stated, following behind him.

Isabella, Rebekah and Thomas all followed them.

"He's telling the truth, Stefan." Rebekah said and Isabella nodded.

"Then why wouldn't you have searched for it, found it?" He asked.

Klaus poured himself a drink as he explained, "because when the hunters drew their final breath that night, the marks disappeared from their body, the map was gone, the brotherhood of the Five extinct."

"For nine hundred years, there was not a whisper of another hunter, until that guy showed up in town." Isabella finished.

"Well, now we have the map, what do we do next?" Rebekah asked.

"We don't do anything. You can't be trusted, little sister. You'll be blabbing this secret to the first boy who calls you pretty. I mean, it's pathetic, really, isn't it? How she continues to hand her heart to any man who shows her a hint of affection. You'd think she would have learned by now from the endless cycle of disappointment and deception."