You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader 🔞 EXTREME NSWF)

Start from the beginning

You stay right there~ I'm not done with you yet! He said as he closes the down and goes down the stairs to investigate.

The girl saw a pair of scissors and uses her black heel to reaches to the rope line cutting it really fast as she kept glancing at the door hoping he doesn't come but he didn't. She falls on the ground and saw the wrist burns all over for being up for hours. The girl manages to stand and tries to warn the other person who's here to leave immediately going down the halls running.

Y/N' Pov

You were in a deep sleep until you felt a cold hand touching you're head, barely trying to wake up but you saw a scary looking white pale man with a pointy nose looking at you with a slight smile. You jolted from your spot and walk back from him.

Now I didn't mean to disturb you from your slumber, it appears you came to my castle. May I ask you what is your purpose being here~ Duke said taking a step forward with the cane hitting the ground hard and You were on the wall trapped.

I...I.. I needed a place to stay for the night but I'm so sorry, I didn't know you lived here I can always leave. You said picking up your back but Duke looks back his hands covering his eyes.

( Sniffs) They leave me... ( Sniffs) They always leave me... All I want is a friend or someone to have company.

You were walking to the door but stopped and turned to see Duke kneeling wiping his tears away.

Living here many years it quite bizarre but no family, people or even a friend has come here. They all ran over maybe because I'm scary. Well I'm sorry if I'm not like other people here. Duke said his hands around his shoulders sniffling a little. You wanted to leave but you felt sympathy for him same situation your going through people never wanted you or leaving you. You walk back and place your hand on Duke's cheek.

You're not alone.... no one wants me too... But we have each other and I'm sorry if I misjudged you~

Duke smile back at you and pulls your back all the way with your face hitting his chest he huge you as you spread your arms and hug him back for comfort.

You heard another footstep coming down the stairs.

Y/N YOU NEED TO RUN!!!!!! THAT VAMPIRE SHALL NOT BE TRUSTED. You looked for a moment and saw a girl that looked familiar to you.

MISSI!? You said realizing the state she was torn up dress, bite marks, cuts, bruises, and her face in pure shock.

You immediately run to hear scared as you saw Duke coming back up snapping his neck back into place and throws You on the ground as he takes Missi by the throat choking her.

NO!!!!!!!! LET HER GO! You was fooled by a vampire who only wants one thing.

" Prey".

Duke holds the cane and stabs Missi in the torso as she gasp and spitting out blood and he goes back and forth hitting her insides making her scream in agony and losing strength.

You were a nice bride Missi, but you'll have to go since you never wanted me~ Duke said and pulls the cane out of her torso with Missi laying on the ground bleeding all over. You screamed and immediately started to run.

I love when they run~ Duke said as he goes to chase a new bride. You went down the halls seeing the candles all fading to black and you go near the corners but it was pitch black so you run more through the halls but the candles were all gone. You breath heavy couldn't see anything in the pitchful darkness.

Y/N~ Come give yourself to me~

You keep hearing a voice while you kept turning your head and stepping back the voice was more of a whisper. Something didn't feel right, your face was flushed and down your pants was soaked for some reason. You place both hands on mouth to control yourself from moaning more.